Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello all...just came back from a visit from 'Castaway Hotel'. Bill W is a great writer...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

How's the family faring?  :)

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: 

Hey, Drewberry Pi!  :hug:  :kiss:

48 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

In celebration of my upcoming 24th birthday, I'll be nuking everyone! :D My first target will be @Page Scrawler. :evil:

Well, if you're nuking me anyways....a year older, but not an inch taller, huh?  :P

Just kidding. You're the perfect height for :glomp:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

In celebration of my upcoming 24th birthday, I'll be nuking everyone! :D My first target will be @Page Scrawler. :evil:

We will let you off because it’s your birthday but you know how I feel about glitter 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Good morning!  I'm going to have a bit of a lazy day today.  My lofty plans are to do some editing and writing, a couple loads of laundry, and shower.  Maybe some reading too.  :)  I posted week one of my National Poetry Month poems and the new chapter of my Premium story is now live :D  

Morning, Val! :hug: I enjoyed your poetry, and will get to your premium story eventually. :)  Have a great day. 

• Love 4

• Site Administrator
24 minutes ago, clochette said:

I'm having a nice weekend.

Yesterday evening we celebrate my birthday with the whole family on my mom's side (17 people in the house!). My cousin and her partner who now lives in Grenoble arrived at lunch time (poor guy is allergic to cats :gikkle:), we hadn't seen each other since a year and a half. Early evening we all went to the bowling/karting then back home for dinner. I had made a quiche and sun pizza as appetizers, follow by bake potatoes, green beans, mushrooms with meat of the plancha (turkey, pork, duck and beef). For dessert we had a fruits salad, tiramisu, chocolate cake and mini lemon cheesecakes. 

We played games and talked and laught a ton. They all left today after a brunch.

It sounds like you had a wonderful time :hug: Happy Birthday! :D  What's a sun pizza?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator
11 minutes ago, clochette said:

Oh I bought the meat on Friday and... *Drums roll* Sexy Butch was there!! :D

i ask for the meat and he said "go have a look around, like in the chocolate alley. I love the Mon Chéri (a brand of chocolates) *Wink* and during this time I'll prepare your order and even cut the slices for you" with a wink! A wink again! 😍. When I came back to the meat counter ha had just finish preparing my order and said "I've just finished, we're in synch" 

Everyone comment on how good the meat was and when I told them about sexy Butcher they all cheer and we're all "he's the perfect man for you, marry him!" :rolleyes: :gikkle:

Yay for sexy butcher :D Your family has good advice ;) :wub: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

It sounds like you had a wonderful time :hug: Happy Birthday! :D  What's a sun pizza?

Pizza dough, tomato sauce, ham, cheese, pizza dough. You mark the center with a glass then cut pieces but keeping them attached to the center and turn them on themselves. In the end it looks like a sun 😉

https://images.app.goo.gl/MFPy6Nu3sdkLZFaw6

• Like 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, clochette said:

Oh I bought the meat on Friday and... *Drums roll* Sexy Butch was there!! :D

i ask for the meat and he said "go have a look around, like in the chocolate alley. I love the Mon Chéri (a brand of chocolates) *Wink* and during this time I'll prepare your order and even cut the slices for you" with a wink! A wink again! 😍. When I came back to the meat counter ha had just finish preparing my order and said "I've just finished, we're in synch" 

Everyone comment on how good the meat was and when I told them about sexy Butcher they all cheer and we're all "he's the perfect man for you, marry him!" :rolleyes: :gikkle:

Sounds like he is very interested. :D  You have cast your spell, sweet fairy. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

• Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, clochette said:

Pizza dough, tomato sauce, ham, cheese, pizza dough. You mark the center with a glass then cut pieces but keeping them attached to the center and turn them on themselves. In the end it looks like a sun 😉

https://images.app.goo.gl/MFPy6Nu3sdkLZFaw6

That looks amazing! 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Sounds like he is very interested. :D  You have cast your spell, sweet fairy. :) 

fairy GIF

I've got the best technic to spread the magic 😉

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, clochette said:

I'm having a nice weekend.

Yesterday evening we celebrate my birthday with the whole family on my mom's side (17 people in the house!). My cousin and her partner who now lives in Grenoble arrived at lunch time (poor guy is allergic to cats :gikkle:), we hadn't seen each other since a year and a half. Early evening we all went to the bowling/karting then back home for dinner. I had made a quiche and sun pizza as appetizers, follow by bake potatoes, green beans, mushrooms with meat of the plancha (turkey, pork, duck and beef). For dessert we had a fruits salad, tiramisu, chocolate cake and mini lemon cheesecakes. 

We played games and talked and laught a ton. They all left today after a brunch.

Image result for happy birthday fairy

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..