Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Morning all, 

The sun is playing hide and seek but the temps are near 20. The tomatoes are in the greenhouse getting some light and heat. They'll soon be able to spend the night in there too.

Looping enjoyed the warmth by rolling in dust... 😤

3 days into his week of holiday and my brother is bored, asking if there's grocery shopping to do to pass the time :rolleyes:

Don't let him buy the meat... that's your date... I mean job. ;)  Morning, Tink. :hug: 

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Are you sure he is not a dog?

We've wonder the same thing. He likes to play catch with a paper ball or those thing to close packets of bread/brioches and headbutt us for us to throw it again, he yelp... The list goes on

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, dughlas said:

It's currently 71/21° with very warm sunshine and a light breeze. I spent a couple hours outside mulching, planting and reset some pavers. Need to make a quick trip to the recycle/dump to put the yard waste in the recycle bin and a stop for iced coffee. I've got a migraine brewing so it's quiet time after lunch.

Ohhh... iced coffee... hmmmm... :) 

• Like 5

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for the wee pup*

We're making an Eggs Benedict casserole with Hollandaise sauce for Easter. Also on the menu is apple, sausage, and cheddar Monkey Bread, fried potatoes, baked ham, and a dandelion salad with lemon vinaigrette. Gotta stock up on ingredients.   :D

Hey, Clo.   :hug:

Hey, Gary.   :hug:  :kiss:

Hey, Tea Bat.   :hug:

Hi, Page. :hug: 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..