Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

39 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Good news about my costochondritis... the steroids seem to be doing their job, as I have less pain now, which is nice.  I hope everyone has an awesome day :D 

It's a Thanksgiving miracle!!! :hug: You'll be like new in no time. :thumbup:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, clochette said:

3rd day in a row I'm awake early/in the middle of the night.

It's 5am, I've been awake since 3. Now my tummy is awake too and wants food arrg! And I can feel I'm bursting with energy, ready to clean the house from top to bottom. 

Problem is after lunch my batteries drop dead and even after a nap in the afternoon staying awake for dinner is difficult.

The cats are around me, all sleeping like the dead

That happens to me too, Clo. :hug: 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Good morning!  I had a great day yesterday with my family.  My mom bacon-wrapped the turkey and it was the best turkey we've ever had  🤤 I made shaved Brussels sprouts with carmelized onion and pecans.  We also had the usual mashed potatoes, squash, two types of stuffing, corn, cranberry/orange relish, and gravy.  For dessert we had apple pie and chocolate pie.  I was so full I don't think I'll need to eat for a week!  

I got Chapter 29 back from Cole, so I'll be working on those revisions today, along with editing.  I'm not planning on doing much today, other than recovering from yesterday.  Good news about my costochondritis... the steroids seem to be doing their job, as I have less pain now, which is nice.  I hope everyone has an awesome day :D 

Morning, sis. Sounds like a perfect day... good to hear you're finally getting better. :D  :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..