OMG Gary you said the forbidden Black hole :rofl:

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Just remember it wasn't me Page 😮

*siiiiigh*   :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Lunch sounds tasty.

It was very tasty.   :yes:

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Mum and I went out for dinner at a favorite restaurant of she and my stepdad. She was so happy we were there to celebrate.

Lovely.  :heart:

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I watched that episode of MasterChef.  :D

It was great...Che couldn't eat eclairs, but it was Amazing they made it through...One of my Racing Love will be on a MasterChef Junior type show...

• Love 3

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

It was great...Che couldn't eat eclairs, but it was Amazing they made it through...One of my Racing Love will be on a MasterChef Junior type show...

The judges got very messy.   :gikkle:  I loved how the two older boys lifted Matthew onto their shoulders so he could reach the handle.   :*)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

It certainly looks beautiful, but I can't help wondering how many native flowers and shrubs were eradicated to be replaced by the tulips, which may look nice for a month but contribute very little to local biodiversity (especially insects). :no: 

After this rant we need a SATW comic to cheer us up: https://satwcomic.com/who-to-give-flowers :lol: 

Those comics are funny...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

The Guy who played Chewbacca died sad:yes:

I remember that in MAD Magazine Chewbacca was called ChewingTobacco in one of the parodies...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Headstall said:

Meanwhile, here's a photo we can see... not your beautiful flowers, Albert, but he's pretty. :)  Happy Friday, all!

Silver eyes, blonde hair. http://beautifulfacemen.tumblr.com/

I think he was at the airport...as unchecked baggage, so we took him home...

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Headstall said:

:hug: I get so frustrated with computers... I have to remind myself they were alien to me until I was in my mid/late fifties.

I have a picture of my grandfather standing in front of an IBM computer in the 1950s...my grandfather said my watch had more power than that IBM

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

The judges got very messy.   :gikkle:  I loved how the two older boys lifted Matthew onto their shoulders so he could reach the handle.   :*)

As I said, One of the story in the series will be based on the show...It might be on nifty...

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, clochette said:

:rofl: Page's black hole is back! It had been a while :gikkle: 

Albert you got everyone so drunk with your jello shots that sweet Gary dared say the-words-that- should-not-be-say-outloud :o ;) 

I seem to remember you talking about "taking Page's sausage" and putting it on a pizza. :rolleyes:  Speaking of pizza, I ate at The Filling Station for lunch today. I ordered the Burlington Northern and the Ross-shire pizzas. The B.N. has mozzarella and Brie cheese, sliced pears, red onions, prosciutto, and balsamic syrup. The Ross-shire has garlic oil, mozzarella and Parmesan, slices of potatoes, bacon, and roasted leeks. I brought the leftovers home for Morgan.  :yes:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I seem to remember you talking about about "taking Page's sausage" and putting it on on pizza. :rolleyes:  Speaking of pizza, I ate at The Filling Station for lunch today. I ordered the Burlington Northern and the Ross-shire pizzas. The B.N. has mozzarella and Brie cheese, sliced pears, red onions, prosciutto, and balsamic syrup. The Ross-shire has garlic oil, mozzarella and Parmesan, slices of potatoes, bacon, and roasted leeks. I brought the leftovers home for Morgan.  :yes:

The Burlington Northern? Cool name for a pizza...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Making a family tree with my characters...I'll give you a hint of Chapter 4 - the team owner is a businessman (like Roger Penske), but his dad, uncle and his older brother started the racing organization (like NASCAR did) in the late 1940s...Like Penske, the company grew...

Back to my story....

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

G'day y'all. I have a severe lack of energy or enthusiasm for the day. The weather is in flux. Warm, muggy and currently overcast with potential storms later in the day.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Just relax, dughlas, it's the weekend. Going to enjoy the weekend with the family. Going to write a bit of my stories...

Morning, Xander. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

Good afternoon (in Denmark). We had a bit of snow this morning and it's less than 10 degrees C outside - which means it's colder than February. :o 
At least I'm inside and working on my stories.

Me too, I'm working on 4 stories and creating a family tree for my characters in Racing Love...doing outlines on 5 more characters.

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..