Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

27 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I don't add anything when I drink tea.  I prefer the natural flavors.  Although I'm not averse to adding some honey.  :) 

I'm the same with tea. And with coffee.

And I love honey, but wouldn't dream of adding it to tea.

To coffee, maybe.... :unsure2:

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Honey and coffee doesn't sound appealing to me :puke: I do like flavoring in my coffee, especially mocha, and cream.  I don't like it too sweet though.  I had a caramel macchiato this weekend that was a sugar bomb :puke:  I couldn't even finish it.  

I'm type 2 diabetic, so just have to be careful not to let my blood sugar level get too high.

• Like 5

• Site Administrator
Just now, Marty said:

I'm type 2 diabetic, so just have to be careful not to let my blood sugar level get too high.

I totally understand.  I've significantly cut back on my carbs and sugar intake.  I'm pretty sure Tim Hortons uses artificial sweeteners in their flavored coffees.  I'm not a fan of those, either, but right now, that's how I drink my coffee.  That will change once I get into a different breakfast routine. :)

• Like 5

7 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. A cold front passed through last night with only minor storms. As a result it is much cooler and less humid. I have an appointment with my doc in Philly this morning. Routine follow-up to see how I'm doing on the Aimovig. Afterwards I'm taking myself to lunch and getting a haircut ... well actually I'm having them all cut. Need to catch the 7:27 train so it's time to go shower. 

Hi, dugh... windy as hell here early this morning, but it's calmed down some. Have a great day. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

It was great not having any homework and just being able to enjoy.

And because I am a tea-bat I was thinking about making teas for Pride (October here) and OMG Christmas. I may have bought some tea making stocks online (cough... a lot... cough)

Just tea makings? :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I don't add anything when I drink tea.  I prefer the natural flavors.  Although I'm not averse to adding some honey.  :) 

Same here. Hi, sis. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..