Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

seems mark is not brain dead they had him hooked to equipment that was giving false readings. he is being moved to children's hospital tomorrow can anyone say be money law suit.

That’s such good news and so bad at the same time :hug:

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Our kids here have three school terms.

Their academic year starts in September (Term 1) and their holidays are

A week in October for half term

Two weeks at Christmas/New Year (January starts Term 2)

A week in February for half term

Two weeks at Easter (Term 3 starts after Easter)

A week in May for half term

And Six weeks in summer last week of July, all of August and a sometimes first week of September. 

Plus obviously all bank holidays are no school, as well as teacher training days. 

Just wondering...our kids start in mid August, then a week at Thanksgiving (the 4th week of November), then one and a half or two weeks at Christmas. That is one term, then the second is a few days after New Year's with a week off in February and a week off in March or April, before the school year ends in May.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

Did you offer him a choice ... what if he was gay? He could be traumatized. Did he wilt shamefully when the deed was done?

Or what happen if the zucchini thought he wants to be an orange? Did you ask if he was a zucchini? Or did you just assumed...😀

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

It’s a hard thing to get my head around. Universal health care is something we take for granted here

True, but remember, free health care might be costly. Someone got to pay for the 'free'...

No more politics from me....

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

This week...🤔 I am working on being an Almond...YUM...!!!😂😂😂😂

Hey, Bobber!   :hug:

35 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Or what happen if the zucchini thought he wants to be an orange? Did you ask if he was a zucchini? Or did you just assumed...😀

Hey, Xander!   :hug:  How are Jordan, Ash, and the other kids?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I am pleased to announce that Texas will have a military base on the moon within 10 years! :evil: 

Howdy y'all! :hug: 

Hey, Drewberry Pi!   :hug:  How are things with you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..