Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Morning all...it's 6 am. Dennis has a 7:30 meeting in a town 45 miles away. Getting him breakfast.. I love him so much.πŸ’“Everyone is still asleep...

morning, xander. :hug:Β 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The day started out warm and muggy/foggy but turned wet. Thistle and I left the house before 6am for our walk. We managed the first half-mile which is a loop that starts and ends at the parking lot where I leave the car. We were just getting ready for the next leg a much longer loop, 1.25 miles/2k when the rain started. We could have continued walking as it was a warm rain but Thistle wanted to stay dry. There is a flash flood warning for small streams and low lying areas until late tonight. Forecast is for 1.5 to 2 inches of rain. Mum and I are going out for breakfast and then ... we're not certain, depends on whether it's still raining.

Morning, dugh and Mum. :hug:Β Really warm here.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Marty said:

You might need more than one...? ;)Β 

You driving out to breakfast? Or paddling out? ;)

G'day, all!! :hug:

SomewhatΒ overcast here in the West of Ireland, but feels like it will stayΒ dry for the day (I could be wrong about that, though).Β Temperatures around the mid teens (Celsius).

Hi, Marty. :hug:Β 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kitt said:

Good morning.Β  Similar weather to dugh's here.Β  Finally broke down and turned the ac on. It isnt really that warm, but thisΒ 98% humidity has to go!

Hi, Kitt :hug:Β 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, clochette said:

Hey gang! It's hot! Not the worst with 28Β°C but the air feels heavy. And I've been hit by a serve case of allergy...

I've just put up the new tomato cold frame! :D :D :D :gikkle: New grow girls!

Β 

Β 

Hi, clo :hug:Β 

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha AllΒ :kiss::hug:

Hi, Albert :hug:Β 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Hey Marty...πŸ˜—πŸ˜— yeah may be time to advertise for several positions as food tasters...😁😁 let's see.. "Pay is good... May be short term employment...!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi, Bobber. :hug:Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Kitt said:

Good morning.Β  Similar weather to dugh's here.Β  Finally broke down and turned the ac on. It isnt really that warm, but thisΒ 98% humidity has to go!

Yeah. I installed the unit downstairs. Much more comfortable.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

It’s bluefish cold here... snuggling in bed...

Have a great day everyone, off to sleep for me

Sweet dreams, Bucket! :)Β 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

,😁😁😁 yeah hope it's worth it in the end...πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

For me? Definitely! :lol:

For her? She seems very happy so *shrugs*

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

pain-wise... not so much head-wise... working on it....

The head and accepting the healing process is going to be as much if not more than the body healing but you're strong and have your family :hug:Β patience young Padawan :kiss:

• Haha 5

Γ—
Γ—

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..