Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

11 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The weather is forecast to become pleasant later today and through the weekend. I expect to be kilting Sat and Sun.

Afternoon, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*   Glad Mum made it back home safely.   :yes:  And I look forward to the kilting stories.   :D

6 hours ago, Headstall said:

:D  ... awesome, bro! Same forecast here. I was up at five, but managed to fall back asleep after I fed. My son left for his competition early this morning. 

Hey, Gary.   :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Hi Gary...😗😗😗 hope you're doing good today...😊and Cookie and all the Cats...🤔🤔 and your Daughter and new Grandbaby...😁😃😃 and a tone I missed...😉

Hey, Bob.   :kiss:  How are the boys?

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

No, I guess I won't, since I don't feel energetic this weekend. I doubt Dennis will feel like chasing after them, too. 😀 We are going boating 🚤 this weekend to an island.

Hide contents

I hope it won't be Gillian's Island...😄

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Hope everyone is well.   :)

37 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

<nukes the last 20 pages> :P

Howdy y'all! :hug: 

Hey, Cutie Pi!   :hug:

• Like 1

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Bob.   :kiss:  How are the boys?

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Hope everyone is well.   :)

Hey, Cutie Pi!   :hug:

Page, we are...Happy Weekend...How are you and Morgan and Mickey and Remi...and Grant and Haley?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Ehhh... To many adults telling me to GROW UP...!!!😁😁

I won't ...I want my kids to need me...Jordan and Kipp loves having me mothering them...

Spoiler

👶👶🧷🧷🍼🍼🧸🧸

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

10 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Sorry Clo...🙄😏 but if it doesn't work out... Maybe you can hook up with the and drive his Bemer...😏😑😆😆

Lol he was too old and not really my type

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey Pagey...and Family...😗😗😗😗 ehhh no to food today... Kyle left his work last night to go eat with Randy...I get a call the passenger side wheel stabilizer broke in their new SUV... He didn't get hurt, some damage but crap they have only had this one 4-5 months...🙄😒😒 so it's at the dealers undergoing repairs. I am so glad he is ok and it didn't happen on the Highway while driving to Va. And even more glad Randy was not driving...😌😌 he would have flipped out...😒😶🙄

Sorry to hear that. Hope insurance is paid up...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Beemers are nice...I'd rather have my Ford Expedition thou...

I meant the guy :gikkle: I didn't noticed his car except for the big BMW logo in the front. 

Mine is Renault Clio 3

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, clochette said:

I meant the guy :gikkle: I didn't noticed his car except for the big BMW logo in the front. 

Mine is Renault Clio 3

Renault Clio 3...I believe that car is small enough to put in the bed of Dennis F350 pickup! 😀 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Dmrman said:

How about...🤔🤔🤔 loose the shirt completely...😋 and make a nice kilt out of the shirt...???😂😃😄😆😆

There'not enough fabric in that shirt to make a kilt ... need 5 yards minimum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..