Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Another day in paradise :hug::kiss:

Do I sense sarcasm? :P  I know what you mean, buddy... I have so much I want to do, and no way to do it. Oh well... at least I'm  not suffering in the heat like last year. :)  Hope your day is going well.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Oh by the way, tell Mickey to keep Rory safe....I'm glad his parents will let him go kayaking...💓 I guess the kayaking trip is NOT..😀

Got to see how Jordan and Kipp are...👶👶

Mickey and Remy explained to Rory that they sometimes like to go sans clothing when they take their kayaks out on the water. After getting the green light from his parents, he apparently wasted no time taking his swimsuit off.   :lol: The four boys are at the S. B. D. National Lakeshore now. They'll miss the early jet plane show, but there will be another performance later. The Thunderbirds are in town this year.

thunderbirdsrvm.jpg

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

Going up to the shop this morning to do a bit of light maintainance.

Kilting? YAY!  :D

Afternoon, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:  Give my regards to Mum.

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

Hey, Bertie, you gorgeous sailor.   :hug:  :kiss:

3 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Cool, no Harm...😄 just so everyone knows...😀 I am available for Birthday parties ( both child, and "Adult" and will work for "FOOD"...!!) 😄🤣🤣🤣

Hey, Bobber.   :hug:  How are Randy and Kyle faring?  :)

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Muggy morning here. Supposed to hit 30 C again... hey, bro. :hug: 

Hey, Gary.  :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

Muggy morning here. Supposed to hit 30 C again... hey, bro. :hug: 

First round of storms arrived a little before 3pm the temp had reached 90/32°.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Ohhh... Crap a bonus outing today...😏😑 not the beach, seems the Dr. Scheduled a Cat scan on my ribs and legs...😐😆 Hell, and my head again...😄(wait till they get a load of all the Naughty activity in there... Someone is gonna Blush bigtime...🤣🤣🤣😂😂) hey... Before they were all Dormant what can I say...?😄😄

No outing to the beach ..was it to a birthday party? 😀

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Mickey and Remy explained to Rory that they sometimes like to go sans clothing when they take their kayaks out on the water. After getting the green light from his parents, he apparently wasted no time taking his swimsuit off.   :lol: The four boys are at the S. B. D. National Lakeshore now. They'll miss the early jet plane show, but there will be another performance later. The Thunderbirds are in town this year.

thunderbirdsrvm.jpg

Kilting? YAY!  :D

Afternoon, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:  Give my regards to Mum.

Sorry no kilting today. Just minor construction/repairs and painting.

So Mickey and Remy have recruited a mini nudist for the kayaking adventures.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..