Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Shiiiite...!!! He's mine, Dibbbs, keep you hands off...!!!!😎😎😁 got it...? The only beach wear I may see this year...🤗😋😋

No I'm giving him to Dennis as a birthday present.  😀

• Haha 2
  • Angry 2

3 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

No I'm giving him to Dennis as a birthday present.  😀

How is it you keep arriving late to the party and try to steal the guys others have already got dibs on. You've got Dennis and vice versa this one is Bob's.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Mickey and Remy explained to Rory that they sometimes like to go sans clothing when they take their kayaks out on the water. After getting the green light from his parents, he apparently wasted no time taking his swimsuit off.   :lol: The four boys are at the S. B. D. National Lakeshore now. They'll miss the early jet plane show, but there will be another performance later. The Thunderbirds are in town this year.

thunderbirdsrvm.jpg

I guess Rory's parents don't mind Mickey and Remi taking him Nude Kayaking.  Which knows, maybe Rory loves being a nudist ..Jordan and Kipp were nude a bit today   We had showers here and Jordan and Kipp ran around  .. We laughed at them. 🚼🚼. 🛥. 💕💕

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, dughlas said:

How is it you keep arriving late to the party and try to steal the guys others have already got dibs on. You've got Dennis and vice versa this one is Bob's.

Ok... You mean I can't give him to Dennis as a birthday present? I guess I'll look around for another...😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I thought of you tonight @Bucket1 I saw Midnight Oil at a music festival. It was awesome!

There was a big flag on the back of the stage with the letter native Australians wrote to the government about having the same rights and respect.

• Love 4

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Albert, I don't think his lifting anything, he's just sittin' there.

He doesn't need to, it lifting on it own

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Ohhh... My Virgin Ears...😁😄😄😉😉

You ears are probably virginer (yes front now on its a word :P ) than your mind :gikkle:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

5 minutes ago, clochette said:

I'm beat but it was a great day. Went to a music festival (Midnight Oil and The Stray Cats plus others groups) with Dad, his sister and a neighbor of her. It was hot, I've got a bit of color in my shoulders, top of back and cleavage but no sunburn  Dad had VIP tickets from his job: closest parking, private corner with 3 champagne glasses each then bear and soda, appetizers, dinner of fancy burgers then dessert of mini pies all at will and shade sittings. ;)

Again tomorrow

Bear and soda?  I'd take the soda, but unless the bear was grilled...no thanks...it might get mad at the music...😀😇.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I saw some Chippewa people wearing their regalia today. I couldn't believe anyone would wear something like that on such a hot day (81/27), but they seemed like they were comfortable. I didn't have a camera with me, but here's an example:

powwow-1jpg-a557ddf234671452.jpg

The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down...

Everytime I see the Chippewa word...it makes me think of The Fitzgerald...every November dad played it...Dad was a Coast Guard and he knew a few people who were looking for 'The Pride of the American Side'. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..