Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, clochette said:

:rofl: Time to take out the measuring tap Gary, Albert is implying things :lol: double entender! :gikkle:

No problem... hold it steady, clo. :P 

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2

7 minutes ago, Marty said:

Hey, Gary. :hug:

How's the arm/shoulder today?

It's fine. I did some more writing last night, but had to stop... but there's no more pain than usual today. :) 

• Love 5

1 minute ago, Kitt said:

Good lord! If I set my a/c that low, my house would be below 60!  As it is setting it at 74 keeps it around 70, and with the vent in the bedroom blowing the air right across my feet I have been wearing wool socks to bed!

Hey, Kitt. :hug:  I had it set at 71 yesterday, but after a few days at 69, it felt too warm. I'm spoiling myself until I get my hydro bill. :) 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Kitt. :hug:  I had it set at 71 yesterday, but after a few days at 69, it felt too warm. I'm spoiling myself until I get my hydro bill. :) 

I set mine at 75 during the day. Feels good when we come in from being outdoors. At night I turn it down to 70 for sleeping. I rest better. If we're having really hot weather in the 90's I'll bump it up to 78 during the day. Being 10-15° cooler inside compared to outside is pretty comfortable. It also means that come August when I'm dressed in garb for faire it isn't as difficult for me to adjust.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Sounds like you are creating a little oasis. :) 

It's my primary flower garden though there are a few others. The purple coneflowers have been blooming. The first of three varieties of red daylilies have just begun flowering. A lavendar variety has been in bloom since last week. The one that may be my favorite a double-flowered golden yellow one will begin flowering in the next day or two. There is also a white summer phlox that blooms later. Then in late September-October the Montauk daisy will flower. In the past I've added annuals like geraniums for summer long color. This year I just did up a large pot with white fan flowers and another with bright yellow coreopsis for season long flowers. I also have the benefit of the orange native daylilies and ornamental grasses that grow along the back of my neighbor's garage. They provide a backdrop to my garden.

• Love 5

On 7/1/2019 at 1:26 PM, Headstall said:

What a gorgeous day! It's hot, but the mosquitoes are no longer such a pain...

tumblr_ptmtzvqTn41rmrb33_540.jpg

Are you finding these at the beach? I thought I saw him at the island in a light blue and white Speedo...😄. Maybe it was his twin...

Either way, I won't be greedy...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, spikey582 said:

Well I don’t know about mosquitoes, but I wouldn’t mind having a suck...

Funny....

23 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Hey Gary...😗😗 Rough day, and early start...therapy x 2 just got back to my rooms waiting for boys to bring dinner...!!😊😊 hope you have had a good day so far...??🙄😶😏

They will be bringing you dinner tonight, the house special....

Spoiler

Hospital food......they heard you don't want any other food...😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Dmrman said:

I have had some with him, they have moved Mark to the children Hospital, and last I knew they were discussing means to induce Mark out of his coma... I e-mailed him this last weekend but have not heard back yet...? With all he has going on with Mark and the new foster kids, plus😐 the restaurant... I am very sure he is Busy.😒 should I hear I will share...😶🙄

I'm praying for Mark Randy and the others....

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..