Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Just now, Randy Wade said:

I love these flash flood warnings i get on the phone

i am 300 feet above sea level

Depending upon the lie of the land around you, being 300' above mean sea level may not actually make you immune to flash floods...

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Randy out for a spin

ocean surf GIF

But he doesn't seem to actually be spinning to me... :unsure2:

Edited by Marty
Correcting another of my inevitable typos.
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

you trying to say I am sheep or that i am boinking them or something?

I saw it and thought it was funny. And yes not every thing is about you Randy :rofl:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Damn... It's the man from Atlantas he got the new high performance turbo finn...🤔😏😁😁😁🤣😂😂

No. It's David Hasselhoff, from Spongebob: Sponge Out of Water. And now I hate myself for knowing exactly what that is from.   :(

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dmrman said:

🙂😊👅👅yum...!!!👁👁😁 boys should be here shortly with mine...??? Don't know what tonight is gonna be...😶😶😒🤔🤔

Morgan is picking up burgers from The Little Fleet on his way home.   :yes:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Wow... I know what pig but are called, wonder what chef nuts would be called...🤔🤔🤔 can't be Chefnuts... Too close to Chestnuts...😁😂😂

I wish this show was still on the air!   :rofl:

d46d65e45d6aae1bfaee9ed465355d31.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Randy Wade said:

lets see if it works sings: Chefnuts roasting on an open fire

works i guess but I don't think I would eat them.... though I think chef testicles would be hillbilly oysters TBH

A man goes on a tour of Pamplona, and even watches a matador fighting a bull with a spear. Later, his guide takes him to a restaurant, where he catches a whiff of a mouthwatering aroma. "What is that?!" He exclaims, seeing a large pair of organs in a sizzling pan being served at the next table. The manager of the restaurant, overhearing this, replies, "Pan-fried bull testicles." The tourist says, "I'll have what that man is having!" The manager responds, "We'd be happy to prepare some for you, but they need to be ordered a week in advance." So the man makes his order, eats something else, and then leaves. A week later, he returns, and enjoys the delicious dish. The manager approaches him and asks, "How did you like your meal?" The tourist replies, "It was fantastic! But the organs were a lot smaller than I remember." The manager looks at him sideways and responds, "Sometimes the bull wins."

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

5 hours ago, clochette said:

We could use your rain dance here *sigh* Please shake your booty Gary ;)

Do you really need rain or you just want to see Gary outside dancing in the noood?

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Dmrman said:

I second that...😁😁😁 well until he takes his labcoat off that is... I have heard rumors...😁🤣🤣

Kilts, labcoats, it’s all the same :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..