Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

It feels like 33 C, but that's an improvement. :) 

It's currently 94/34° but feels like 97/36° the humidity has improved slightly, earlier it felt like 99/37°. The front isn't forecast to reach my area until tomorrow. My headaches.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

:whistle:  *sneak sneak*  Turkey season!  :P  (Brings frozen turkey from Wegmans) :gikkle: 

Wegmans the Publix of the Northeast...or Publix could be the Wegmans of the Southeast...😀 Both great supermarkets...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

:yes: No doubt.  My BFF and I were instant best friends when we started quoting Monty Python to each other when we first met.  :gikkle: 

Arthur King of the Britons regularly attends faire.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

59 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

At the time (10 hours ago), Dennis and I were up...everyone else was still asleep..now everyone is here awake. Dennis came home with paint on his nose...

What color?

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Lancashire seems familiar. Not that I've had it only heard tell of it. I don't recall Cheshire.

Incidently, my mum's family the Mathers hale from Lancashire, village called Lowton if I recall correctly. They emigrated in the late 1590's.

Aye, lad. Reckon that could 'appen 'ave been t'Lowton near Wigan..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dughlas said:

What color?

White and green...Dennis was working at the office, then helped his friend fix his rooming house and one of the tenants (guy was shot 5 times in the head) hit Dennis' nose with the paint brush...(that was the Green..the white was when Dennis painted the door and a tenant opened the door into his nose...😀 ). Dennis is taking 4 of his friends tenants to a job site tomorrow (including the guy with 5 bullets in his head, the 3 others are felons, but his friend tenants are nice, too.)

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

42 minutes ago, Marty said:

And one for all the cheese lovers.

(For as it says in the holy book, "Blessed are the cheesemakers.")

Now I remember where I heard reference to Lancashire cheese and Cheshire.

• Haha 5

• Site Administrator
21 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I thought it was King Arthur of the Britons... I need a drink...🍷

Nope.  Arthur, King of the Britons.  

Animated GIF

I didn't vote for him :P 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..