[Lugh] Erebi Seeking - Friday Part 5

Yes, that was an excellent chapter.

It looks like William will be giving his best to break Jove. His reputation is on the line at this point. His ego is fully engaged. Not only that, he's going to make Micah watch. I must admit that I was expecting more from Micah. It seems his hands are tied. :blink::P

It's all up to Jove. :wub:

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

Wow - I loved Friday Chapter 5!

I think what struck me most about this day, however, is how well written it is. That sounds strange to say because ALL of Erebi Seeking is well written. But this part is particularly so. I felt a breath being taken with this one. It was as if I could see or feel you writing this with your head, calmly, clearly. Nothing is rushed, nothing is tense, everything is just happening.

I agree, although I always feel that way when I'm reading Lugh's writing. He has a definite touch when it comes to leaving us breathless. With Erebi Seeking he has been able to keep action moving on at least 5 characters at any given time, giving just the right emphasis to the more major characters while keeping us engaged at every level.

I also agree that it felt more evenly paced, but I think a lot had to be put on the table in the story early on, and now we can watch the pieces unfold.

Hmm, Cody seems he really likes Liam will they be more than friends?

Poor Jovi I feel for him and Micah,

William :thumbdown:

Cody is going through quite a change after thinking he wouldn't have to deal with this, so Liam seems to be a possible shoulder here. But I'm guessing that Cody will have some real bumps as he tries to deal with this new found world for him. He doesn't have the same personality as Jove, or Hunter for that matter, so it will be harder for him to adapt.

Yes, that was an excellent chapter.

It looks like William will be giving his best to break Jove. His reputation is on the line at this point. His ego is fully engaged. Not only that, he's going to make Micah watch. I must admit that I was expecting more from Micah. It seems his hands are tied. :blink::P

It's all up to Jove. :wub:

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

I think that's true. William will not be made a fool, and it's going to ugly quickly as he has been challenged by someone who he thinks is clearly his inferior. I sense that Jove will suprise them all, including himself perhaps.

heh just wait... you aint' seen nuttin yet....

Ah - no surprise there. Lugh is luring all of us down this path to pounce all kinds of surprises on us. I'm game - anyone else? :2hands:

This story has such a unique environment that the reader is drawn to go back and reread prior chapters to make sure the different pieces are all in place in their mind. I love how different this is compared to other stories on GA. A guilty pleasure, to be sure.

Awesome is the word I would use. :boy:

Centaur B)

• 3 weeks later...

:great: I agree that of all the stories I am devouring on GA(and elsewhere) Lugh's are the ones that I have spent time rereading. Partly out of necessity to keep in this world he has created and ready for.... for ... ??

God I hate it when life impinges on my fantasy worlds. Whether it is my life or Lugh and his dude. Pax. Steve still in Sevilla but heading home to get a handle on my hyper not a kid any more except in my eyes and my chronically ill daughter. and oh yeah.. my partner(Sorry Allan).

• 5 years later...
  • 5 months later...