Editor needed for 9,400 Long Short Story

I need an editor/proofreader for my 9,400 word story that I want to post to GA as a six-part story, it is written in six different scenes.

The narrator a gay man who was involved in the ex-gay movement as a teenager. The story is about the effect the ex-gay movement has had on his life and how he comes to terms with it. In a way, it is a follow-on story from my short Keeping the Faith, though it has a different narrator. Keeping the Faith can be read here:

I need someone to proofreader my spelling and grammar, as I am dyslexic.

The story is complete and finished. It is in a Microsoft Word Document file, but I can easily change the format. I am British so it is has been written using British spelling and grammar and I wish to retain that.

I have worked with one editor on GA, but have regularly worked with editors on other publications and websites. I do not mind how I received the feedback but I am used to using the Track Changes function on Word.

Naturally, I would credit you as editor when I do post the story on GA.

Edited by Drew Payne
error