Getting your story noticed!

It was a hot story and an emotional account of your first experience, Big Bear. I believe with some revision, such as more lead in to the actual sex itself, it would be less 'sex' and more 'emotion' of a first time experience. Think about it. A little more background at the beginning would help a lot at getting it posted here and making it a more rounded account.

Stargazer and Cia,

Thanks for your kind words and critique. I'm glad I read the submission guidelines correctly, I'd prefer to write something more 'serious' anyway.

Since the story was written as a 'snapshot' from real life, and really started as a writing experiment, I never intended for it to become a full autobiography or anything like that. Maybe I'll put together a memoir someday where it could find a 'home'. Hey, it is what it is! ;)

In any case, I am working on improving my writing and hopefully will have some 'real' fiction to post before too long. So, I'll move forward, rather than look back, and work on creating better stories, rather then 'flogging a deceased equine'. :lol:

Thanks for your help and advice.