Comicality's 'Very Safe, No Touch, Birthday Party!!!

Yep! It's my birthday today, and I wanted to celebrate this weekend, even while under quarantine! Hehehe! SO...if you guys have any fun, feel good, music that you like and want to post it, feel free to put it in the replies down below! Let's have some fun today, shall we? 

Just find some youtube music videos, right click, copy the URL, and paste it into the reply down below! Voila! Party vibes achieved! I' sure we could all use a little pick me up right now. So smile for me! Dance for me! And let's get goofy for a while! ::Giggles::

Love you all! And I'll start posting soon!

PS- Hehehe, you didn't think that I was going to leave 'Super Dancing Jukebox Cutie' out of this, did ya??? LOL! Just click the gif link, and leave it open in a separate tab! Seriously, his dancing matches almost EVERY song! It's weird! I could watch that all day! 

https://i.imgur.com/Y0oRrqs.gifv  

Edited by Comicality
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

My heart goes out to everyone who is wrestling with the current pandemic, and to those who may have lost someone close to them during these trying times. I know that it can be inconvenient and often frustrating to struggle through what's going on...but hang in there. K? If we all do our part, we can come out of this even better than before. There's hope. Hold on to it. :)

• Love 1

Hehehe, I can't listen to this song and not immediately feel good inside! LOL! I could be scrubbing the bathtub with a sponge, hear this song, and I'm the happiest guy alive! LOVE it!

• Like 1

A classic and a favourite which never fails to put me in a good mood. Especially the uncut version with the instrumental piece at the end.

Hope you had a lovely birthday, Com :)

• Love 1

I did! I had the family stop by today for a few hours. Plus, I'm a big kid, so seeing my cousins was really fun. I had playmates to hang out with! :P 

Awesome choice, by the way! Love this song!

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..