Comicality

Comicality's 'Very Safe, No Touch, Birthday Party!!!

Posted (edited)

I love the movie, song and dance and the message of Alex coming out to his father that he is a ‘dancer‘

Edited by Gypseytails
  • Love 1

• Love 1

Hehehe, just in a good mood today! Feeling both happy and frisky at the same time! Why not party some more? :P 

Hehehe, Furry convention? 😮 

I like this song, but I wish there was a "stripped" version, without the bass, the auto-tune, and the other crap. Just a few instruments and the purity of his voice.   :)

5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I like this song, but I wish there was a "stripped" version, without the bass, the auto-tune, and the other crap. Just a few instruments and the purity of his voice.   :)

I didn't know MS was still around! I thought he stopped making music! Awww, still so cute! 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Comicality said:

I didn't know MS was still around! I thought he stopped making music! Awww, still so cute! 

Well, that one is from 2015. The latest one I could find is from June 2018, more's the pity.  :(

• Love 1

Hey! It's 2:30 in the afternoon! Time to ummm...get rid of that awful beer in my fridge. Don't want to waste it. But don't want to keep it around. 

Hmmmm...what to do, what to do? :P 

• Haha 1

Giggles! ::Opens 1st Can:: Ptshhhhh....

Happy Friday, everybody! XD 

• Haha 1

Hehehe, you know, one thing about the quarantine...I think I'm kinda digging the longer hair on some of my favorite cuties! Hehehe! What? It's kinda hot...just saying! See?

Before...

And after...look at those lovely curls! ::Melts:: :P 

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..