Ebook Stuff....

So...for some odd reason my "Daydreams & Lullabyes: Volume Three" book was 'Blocked' by Amazon.com, and they didn't really give me a decent reason as to why. ::Shrugs:: And they also went back and blocked Volume Two as well, which is weird, considering that it was just fine when I published it NINE MONTHS AGO!!! So I've got to through the frustrating process of figuring things out here. Please be patient with me. Or with Amazon, actually. I didn't do anything wrong.

Anyway, the new ebook, "Miles To Go", seemed to go through just fine. But then again, Miles isn't a gay teenager. Funny how that works out. ::Shakes My Head:: Straight privilege. Hehehe!

Enjoy! And grab your copy (Complete, with the never before released fourth chapter!) in the Comicality Ebook section! Leave a review and let me know what you think! :)

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

DggvL85.jpg?1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..