[LittleBuddhaTW] SOOTB 22: Pre-release Discussion

And - wow! Would I like to have gone to THAT school, literally dripping with gay boys!

:devil:

I second that! :devil:

In either case, it's not going to be a happy chapter. :(

Howdy, Goat! :P

IMHO, it might be happy in some aspects, such as if Toby recovers.

Did I read that right? Maggie and one of the twins? :blink:

I don't give spoilers ... but, in this case, I can safely say that Maggie will NOT be hooking up with either one of the twins ..........

Well, that ruins my guess for the Ch. 24 title: "Maggie goes to Jail". :P

I really am enjoying everyone posting, I don't feel so bad now. The new points of view are great and I really am enjoying coming here everyday. I can't wait for the next chapter. What I will say, but I might be out of line, is that I can almost completely relate to Connor. We have been through a lot of similar experiences. I have been told, not bosting, that I too am a Rock. I have weathered a lot of storms and have helped a lot more get through theirs. One thing holds true, don't ever for get it, Your Heart is yours and it is a gift so use it for what the maker gave it to you to use it for. For each of it it is different for me, I was given the gift of emphathy. I always reach out because very few people do, and sometimes they need that helping hand. Connor is the same way! I just wish I could sing.

IMHO, "being there" for someone in crisis is one of the hardest things in life. Those that do it well are a rare treasure indeed.

"Don't put off till tomorrow what can be done today!" My take, you don't know what tomorrow brings, take advantage of today!

Always good advice!

In my case, though, I was planning on procrastinationg tomorrow... :P

"Y'all are so pessimistic! :( Sheesh ..."

;):D

Now where have I seen that before? ;):P:P:P

Edited by C James