Story Archive Challenge

• Site Administrator

Time for another challenge!

I'd like to see at least 250 stories in the story archive by March 1, 2004!

I know a lot of you are reading on Nifty. (I do too)

Please help us by posting links to the stories are interested in. If you can add the descriptions and codes, that would help too.

Thanks! Let's get to work!

:read:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Eric! I remember reading All I want for Christmas and wanting to see more. I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

How are your other stories, like, Nastradia?

hmm Nastradia's technically not mine anymore - long story lol - my best friend next to Josh AJ loved the story, and we used to brain storm ideas about it and I told him to write the first episode so he started and he had alotta passion about it and to be honest, I liked reading stuff he had written a lot more than I liked reading my own lol so I told him to write it and he's since started writing an actual like book book. What he's got so far is AWESOME. It easilly rivals anything else I've read so yeah.. lol I dunno I don't think I'll actually do anymore with it myself. :ph34r:

I want to finish All I Want for Christmas, and add to After the Dance. Then I have like 3 or 4 more stories that I started but never finished soo I gotta get those done before I look at some kinda Nastradia spinoff :boy:

• Like 1

Hey All,

This was the very first story I ever read. It's titled Magic and is truly a wonderful story.

Title: Magic

Codes: M, t, tt, no sex

Author: Tristom DeJong

http://selfpics.org/nifty/gay/adult-youth/magic/

A young runaway learns the true meaning of love and life. Not everything in life goes as we want or plan.

Hope you all enjoy :read:

Take care, :)

Mike :sword:

Hey All,

Here is a story that will keep you glued to your seats. You're lucky it's compleated because you won't want to put it down until you're done.

Enjoy. A must :read:

Title: Tigerman/Snake Eyes (The second story is called Snake Eyes)

Code: t, tt, mast, oral, anal

Author: Arthur

http://selfpics.org/nifty/gay/young-friends/tigerman/

A young city lad looses his parents and is befriended by a local street boy who saves him from being killed. They are befriended by a local policeman who wants this killer. The boys agree to help and find they can help each other grow. Along the way, they get into a few scrapes. They are there for each other at every turn.

Hey Gang,

This is my latest story. It is the next adventure of Miguel and his boys along with some new characters. It is still ongoing.

Title: The Ranch

Codes: t, tt, mast, oral

Author: Miguel Sanchez

http://selfpics.org/nifty/gay/adult-youth/the-ranch/

The Sanchez Foundation opens a facility for unwanted boys. Although any boy is welcome, to date the only boys there are gay. There are several twists and turns, this will keep you interested as new arrivals make their way to The Ranch.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, Mike! Did I ever send you an e-mail telling you how much I enjoyed your stories? Your use of setting really set me to thinking and analyzing my writing style, leading to some of the changes that I've been compliments on lately.

So if I didn't, thanks!