• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this story totally different from the other DOM stories but a lot of other readers seem to recognize nearly all the characters from other stories in just Frank and his sister.

Dom, just go on and also finish please With Trust. :great:

• 5 months later...
This is an intriguing - and confusing - story...shaping up as Dom's best yet.

It may be a while before we know if Oliver and David are identical twins or if Oliver has dissociative identity disorder. At the end of chapter 4 - where Dom left us hanging - Frank obviously thinks they are physical twins as he sets out chasing the shadowy photographer.

Many clues in the story fit with symptoms and causes of dissociative identity disorder: separate personalities controlling behavior, loss of memory, childhood trauma, etc. Dom has it all covered.

But, this could be misleading. Oliver told Frank that David is always in trouble. Perhaps David is trouble. He may responsible for drowned cats and dead frogs. He may be a voyeur. He may have pushed Oliver out the window. Or, Oliver could have a twin brother and multiple personalities we haven't met.

As for the title, The Other Side of Me, it adds to the mystery. It might not refer to Oliver/David personalities. The other side may be Frank's gay identity.

We don't know much yet. That Dom is a :devil: but we love him!

After the fact Mikel, I think you are the closest to pegging the story........being some 6 months later and having read the final chapter already.........things DON'T get any better I'm sorry to say!!! Even to the last sentence.

This story is a master piece of writing!!!!!

A really HUGE hug and REALLY great job to Dom on this story!!!! And now, on to Chapter 5--------