Oh, come on. Frank's what, 15? Barely older than those on the cover. And really, who could pass up the opportunity to get advice on how to write a letter that Jonathan Taylor Thomas would REALLY notice?

A: 15 isn't pre-teen

B: Frank is 17

C: JTT is fugly in his early years (kinda hot later on in Home Improvement)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would certainly hope that you are leaning towards Frank and Oliver being two seperate people. :ph34r:

I dunno, it'd be more fun if they weren't! :P:boy: (Besides I did say I wanted a way for Frank to be the craziest one!)

Seems like everyone must have missed this part in chapter 1:

Frank Seaberg sighed irritably to himself as he wiped himself clean with a tissue and pulled up his pants. Whoever said that masturbation was a cure for boredom had been full of shit if you asked him. But then, not even that was much fun when he was forced to resort to using his twelve-year-old sister’s latest issue of Teen Beat for inspiration.

Now I'm fairly sure their must be girls in Teen Beat magazine, but in my understanding the content predominatly includes pictures of hot young guys. I'd say this is a clear statement on Frank's sexuality. Right? I'm not missing something here am I? :D

Thanks for pointing that out!!! I'd totally forgotten that! There's one mystery solved!

This story could go both ways right now. Hell for all we know, Dom already wrote two endings to it and he hasn't decided which to post yet. Or he's going to leave us on an ultimate cliffhanger and end the story without telling us. Hah how much would that suck.

hahaha, personally I think I'd love that!

Good one, Vic. Here's another thought-provoking line from Chapter 1:

"As always, David’s bed was made, but Oliver’s wasn’t."

Why is "David's" bed always made? Maybe because it's never slept in?

Or perhaps Quinn taught him everything he knows about housekeeping.

The story then proceeds to illustrate how the power of love (presumably Frank's) succeeds in nurturing the "good" twin into permanent emergence where the power of hate (the father's) failed.

Interesting theory but almost certainly the "original" personality would have to be the one to fully take over and dominate for a true "healing" to occur. At least that's usually the way it works I think, plus that's what most people would say is the right way to go.

I've never been a huge fan either, and he was cuter in later years, but I wouldn't really say ugly before. Now the guy that played Brad was HOT! (I think he was actually older than me when that show was on so I don't feel like a pervert!)

Take care all and have a great day!

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

I read it, I liked it, but Chapter 4 confuses me. I mean, at first I really thought David and Oliver were two different people but then this chapter got me thinking. What if they are the same person and Oliver/David has a split personality?

And oh, Rudy reminds me of Gail from Desert Dropping. :)

I've never been a huge fan either, and he was cuter in later years, but I wouldn't really say ugly before. Now the guy that played Brad was HOT! (I think he was actually older than me when that show was on so I don't feel like a pervert!)

Zachery Ty Bryan...now 24 years old.

I'm aware that 15 isn't pre-teen, but I don't think the guys on the cover of the magazine are pre-teen either.

I wouldn't say he's ugly, but I always thought the youngest one, Mark, was the cutest, especially in the later years. I felt sort of like a pedophile typing that, but I looked it up and he's 2 years older than me, so it's ok.

Of course Seth is great.......there's still an angry LR*TE amongst us :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

[ :off: ]

LRITS

Luke & Rory In The Sequel :lol::lol:

[ / :off: ]

And yes, Teen Beat was appropriate for a 17yo Frank (and his sister Rudy).

Wasn't there also a magazine called tiger beat???? I'm not sure what that one emphasized.

Vic

LRITS

Vic

I'm pleased to announce the formation of a new group, called the LGAITS.....Luke and Grandma Alice in the sequel.....if you were an SRITE, you're automatically already a member of the LGAITS club. Oh, and it's lifetime membership, no matter what 0:)0:)0:) Tosom

LRITS

Wasn't there also a magazine called tiger beat???? I'm not sure what that one emphasized.

Vic

There is a magazine called Tiger Beat, published by the saqme company on the same topic. The dying down of the boy band phase in the late 90's caused them to cancel Teen Beat but they still publish Tiger Beat. I also think it's age appropriate and indicates clear homosexuality.

I'm sorry that I brought it up, the LRITE/LGAITE/whatever discussion doesn't belong here. It's alright to mention it as an aside, but the post should at least mention the story in question, or it may be removed. (Notice I addressed Teen Beat above)

Aside: Seth sucks, Luke belongs with Rory.

Interesting theory but almost certainly the "original" personality would have to be the one to fully take over and dominate for a true "healing" to occur. At least that's usually the way it works I think, plus that's what most people would say is the right way to go.

Well, it could turn out that there was one "evil" twin and one "good" one, and that the evil one died but his personality infected the good one. That would put the story more into the horror category. In my theory, both twins were originally "good," or at least neutral, and after the accident it was the hatred of the father that gave rise to the alternate "David" personality that we're seeing now. Of course, what Dom's really going to do remains to be seen. That we can, at this point, come up with so many plausible explanations of what's going on shows, I think, how cleverly he's constructed this story.

Edited by PaulP

LRITS

Vic

There's a club in Ca called Tiger Beat.

Camera Guy...

So, while we probably can't guess who the actual Camera Guy is at this point, who do you think the subject of the camera guy is?

Is it Oliver/David's family or Frank/Rudy's family?

My bet is that the camera was spying on Frank/Rudy and it has something to do with their Dad.

Vic

I was thinking that the person with the camera was Brian... but I do not think that it could be... because he was with Frank's mother while they saw him in the woods...

Maybe it does have something to do with Frank, Rudy, and therer father.

Kurt :D

Hmmm... So far, the Goat seems to be the most discussed character in WT... Heck, next thing you know, some lunatic will start using the Goat as an Avatar! (could anyone be that crazy?) 0:)

If Dom reads these threads to find out which of his characters are the most popular (most discussed), and uses that info to pick a protagonist for his next story, Dom's next story will be all about a Goat. If so, I just hope the theme isn't romance....

:sheep::wub:

:lmao:

omg, I was just reading the WT thread since the next chapters coming out this thursday and I found this post....I mean, TOSOM is a story about something a little evil, isn't it?? Maybe the goat from WT wandered into a small town with a lake and is commanding David to sacrafice cats to him