[Jack Scribe] Splash 2 Ends

I've got to admit that I was sad to see Splash on the Screen end. :(

It surprised me. It shouldn't, in that I am pretty sure that Splash in the Pool

was one of the first Nifty stories I read and new chapters have flowed pretty regularly since.

I guess it is almost like a friend moving away.

I expect to feel better when Splash 3 hits the internet.

Soon please, soon!

Mind you I am very pleased to see new chapters of Vegas. :2thumbs:

So all in all, thanks Jack for writing for us.

Wow, I do sound gushy but maybe that what

you get for the happily ever after type story. :*)

I expect to feel better when Splash 3 hits the internet.

Soon please, soon!

A satisfied customer. Thanks very much for your support! :P

I have invested much in these characters and do see Splash 3 at some point. My initial idea is to focus on the two "sons" - Bryan and Justin - and allow the two couples to be in the background and appear from time to time.

Whatchu think?

Jack B)

Now I get why Bryan and Justin had to separate but still stayed friends. You can now start with two new couples plus the dads on and off.

Good idea.

Mind you, I am a slightly biased fan of your stories!! :worship:

Now I get why Bryan and Justin had to separate but still stayed friends. You can now start with two new couples plus the dads on and off.

Good idea.

With Bryan up at Stanford and Justin at UCLA, there may be some separate but equal scenerios. But interfacing with each other and the families on occasion is a natural.

Dalmania, I get the feeling that we have a forum of two. :P

Jack,I would just like you to know that my heart ALMOST stoped beating when I read the title of the last chapter, which signaled the end of "part 2". It was just like the feeling that I had when "part 1" ended.

The only good thing is that (after I found this place) I could come here and I read that there is every indication that these characters will continue on, but in a smaller role.

I've turely enjoyed reading the Splash series and look forward to "Splash 3."

Thanks for a great story!!

• Like 1
I've enjoyed reading the Splash series and look forward to "Splash 3."

I'm in the middle of a new story for release next month. However, Splash 3 will probably be a winter project and ready to ease into the timeline of April, 2007.

Any ideas that are offered would be welcomed.

Jack B)

Jack,

I just wanted to add my thanks for Splash... I just started to read some of your stuff last week and have been working my way through it all!

As for Splash 3 featuring the two sons, I think they were very interesting characters that you could do alot of interesting things given their markedly different backgrounds and different University experiences.

Looking forward to it... and now to start Vegas!

Steve

I'm in the middle of a new story for release next month. However, Splash 3 will probably be a winter project and ready to ease into the timeline of April, 2007.

Any ideas that are offered would be welcomed.

Jack B)

Jack,

I hope you keep the Fab 4, central in the Splash 3. They are the core of the story and I hope these characters continue to drive the story line.

Your story developed for me like an apple tree in spring time going from bud to bloom in Splash 1. The tree leafed out and the fruit ripened in Splash 2. Meanwhile, a nest of hatchlings was discovered in the branches of the tree and the Fab 4 embraced the chicks as there own. In Splash 3, I hope to see what happens to the fruit once it falls from the tree. The possibilities are endless. No matter what, I expect the four central characters to do great things with their lives and for others as they grow happily into old age.

I am perverse enough to wonder what happened to Lt. Howard Bono, Dave

Your story developed for me like an apple tree in spring time going from bud to bloom in Splash 1. The tree leafed out and the fruit ripened in Splash 2. Meanwhile, a nest of hatchlings was discovered in the branches of the tree and the Fab 4 embraced the chicks as there own. In Splash 3, I hope to see what happens to the fruit once it falls from the tree. The possibilities are endless. No matter what, I expect the four central characters to do great things with their lives and for others as they grow happily into old age.

Hey Vin,

Good grist for the mill. I appreciate your thoughts! :great: