Member Rank?

JustynC

I was wondering how the ranking thing works here. I looked in the Help section but cannot find what I'm looking for.. What is a Profilic Member , Cool Member , Active Member ? Also what do those blocks mean ? Yes I know I've been here awhile but it looks like the site has changed a bit , which is kewl I just would like a better understanding of it.

Thanxx Justyn

Actually, we're in the process of developing that and testing it out to see how we want to set it up. Nothing is permanent right now.

As soon as we all agree on what we want to do with it, we'll ratify the FAQ and let everyone know how it works :)

Joe

I think we need to have a member rank for "awesome members".

B)

Kitty

Starting with 1471 posts? ;-)

With permanent :king: icon.

And with scouts merit badges :)

(that's what they're called, right?)

• Site Administrator

As someone said to me once, what's the point in having a large number of posts if they weren't for a purpose? I like the idea of reaching targets, but you also want the posts to be useful. I could rack up 1000 posts without a lot of problem (it's only 100 posts a day for 10 days -- that's not too many), but I sincerely doubt there will be any intelligence in them... :P

Graeme

PS: That's not to say that there's any intelligence in my current posts, of course.... You can't have everything!

• Site Moderator
Use them for what?

The ranking goes up with set number of posts. As person's number of posts increase and reaches the next level, a new title appears along with the next button. These are what I use:

Lurker 0

Newbie 1st Class 10 *

Newbie 20 **

Member 30 ***

Full Member 40 ****

Advanced Member 50 *****

Post Junkie 60 ******

Post Addict 70 *******

Master Poster 80 ********

Post Master 90 *********

Grand Post Master 100 **********

Grand Post Master Junkie 150 ***********

The post numbers may seem low, but since I don't have many active posting members, I kept them low. As Admin there, I have the power to change titles as well. Thats at The House, besides the Admin tag, you would see Lord and Master which I probably should change in keeping with the theme.