NickolasJames8 joins the Millennium Club!

C James

Well, hello there little sonny boy,

Dom (isn't he such a sweetheart?) called me up on the phone (long distance, and all, too) just to tell me that you, my little Nickypoo, were celebrating a very special occasion at one of those internet places. Was it Happy Authors?...no, now I remember...it's Gay Authors dot org.

That's just so sweet that you've found a group of other really CHEERFUL people just like you. I always knew you'd be a really REALLY HAPPY guy! Anyway, darlin' Dom says you are definitely the HAPPIEST boy at this here Gay Authors place...there couldn't be anybody more HAPPY here than you are! Wow, that's quite an honor and I'm real proud of you, Nicky dear! And, what's this? You're an author now, too? Gee whiz! I just bet you write stories about really happy people, too, don't you? Are you going to let me read some of them sometime? I'd bet it would me me really HAPPY, too.

Anyway, Nicky, my happy angel, Dom told me that you have written a THOUSAND notes to the other really cheerful people at Gay Authors. He said you always try to make everybody else even more happy than you are. That must be really, really hard to do, since I KNOW there just couldn't be anybody in this world MORE HAPPY than my dear little Nicky!

Congratulations, Nicky!

All my love,

Grandma Alice

Dom (isn't he such a sweetheart?) called me up on the phone (long distance, and all, too) just to tell me that you, my little Nickypoo, were celebrating a very special occasion at one of those internet places. Was it Happy Authors?...no, now I remember...it's Gay Authors dot org.

That's just so sweet that you've found a group of other really CHEERFUL people just like you. I always knew you'd be a really REALLY HAPPY guy! Anyway, darlin' Dom says you are definitely the HAPPIEST boy at this here Gay Authors place...there couldn't be anybody more HAPPY here than you are! Wow, that's quite an honor and I'm real proud of you, Nicky dear! And, what's this? You're an author now, too? Gee whiz! I just bet you write stories about really happy people, too, don't you? Are you going to let me read some of them sometime? I'd bet it would me me really HAPPY, too.

Anyway, Nicky, my happy angel, Dom told me that you have written a THOUSAND notes to the other really cheerful people at Gay Authors. He said you always try to make everybody else even more happy than you are. That must be really, really hard to do, since I KNOW there just couldn't be anybody in this world MORE HAPPY than my dear little Nicky!

Congratulations, Nicky!

All my love,

Grandma Alice

:wub::wub::wub:Say hello to Luke for me, will you???

Nick, I am so proud of you, congratulations on your 1000th Post!! You are a real trooper to have made it this far. I hope I get to 100 soon!!! LOL

You just keep posting and most importantly keep writing, I love your stories. You are my most favorite author now after reading all your works.

David

Nick, I am so proud of you, congratulations on your 1000th Post!! You are a real trooper to have made it this far. I hope I get to 100 soon!!! LOL

You just keep posting and most importantly keep writing, I love your stories. You are my most favorite author now after reading all your works.

David

Ermmmmm

You're already over 100. :huh:

Congratulations, Nicky!

All my love,

Grandma Alice

AWESOME Alan! :worship::2thumbs::great:

Congrats again, Nick :D