Just wanted to say Hi!

shadowgod

Hello GA!

Just wanted to send a post saying a big hello to everyone who participates here!

My name is Steve and I have trying my hand on and off at this writing thing for a few years. I used to write under the name blackheart on CRVboy and on Nifty. I was pleasently surprised at the number of people who remeber A shot of Bourbon. That made me feel good seeing its been three years since it was written.

I also want to give a big thanks to the staff here at GA for all of the wonderful tools you guys have thought to provide and the feeling of mutual respect that runs through this place. I look forward to getting to know as many of you as I can, and helping out fellow writers where I can.

once again thanks for this place,

Steve

• Site Administrator

G'day, Steve,

I remember A Shot of Bourbon at CRVboy, though it's been a long time since I read it. I hope you like this place -- I joined about the same time as you and I'm really enjoying settling in here.

Cheers!

Graeme :)

G'day, Steve,

I remember A Shot of Bourbon at CRVboy, though it's been a long time since I read it. I hope you like this place -- I joined about the same time as you and I'm really enjoying settling in here.

Cheers!

Thanks Graeme my one month aneversery just past! Ill admit I joined for the stories but the forum is awsome (insanity and all :great: ) Also I have to mosey on over to your stories one was recommended to me. The title currently escapes me but Im sure Ill remeber it once I see it!

Heya dude. Putting a new author on my 'to read' list, lol. It just gets longer and longer. Great community here. About three months I think? Couldn't live without it.

WELCOME

Im on a must read list !?! :*) Whooohoooooooooooo! :) Thanks I hope you enjoy everything I am able to offer. Mostly I hope you dont hold back if something strikes your ire!

Welcome Steve! I'll have to have a look at A Shot of Bourbon. :thumbup:

(although I'm a dried out Scotch man myself) :chris:

Bourbon is better :P:lmao: Seriously chris I hope you enjoy! Let me know either way!

jamessavik is following me!

GACs! HELP!

lol

Nuhuh He just knows a sexy bastard when he sees one :D (me of course!) HAHAHA ok that was bad I appologize!

Welcome to GA Steve :2thumbs::2thumbs:

We hope to hear more from you (in both stories & within the community :thumbup: ).

Vic

Thanks Vic! I look forward to being an active member! this place and the people here are GREAT! :boy:

Give it up Ray-- They just like to be spectators at such an event 0:)

And hello Steve! Welcome to the insanity :devil:

B)

Insanity? just my kind of place.... I can acctualy try out that custom straight jacket now :wacko: <g>

Steve

Hello GA!

Just wanted to send a post saying a big hello to everyone who participates here!

My name is Steve and I have trying my hand on and off at this writing thing for a few years. I used to write under the name blackheart on CRVboy and on Nifty. I was pleasantly surprised at the number of people who remember A shot of Bourbon. That made me feel good seeing its been three years since it was written.

I also want to give a big thanks to the staff here at GA for all of the wonderful tools you guys have thought to provide and the feeling of mutual respect that runs through this place. I look forward to getting to know as many of you as I can, and helping out fellow writers where I can.

Steve

Hi Steve!!

Welcome to GA, and many of us sure do remember "Bourbon". It was one of the stories that got me hooked on gay fiction and one of my all-time favorites.

G'day, Steve,

Cheers!

Welcome to you, too Graeme!

For those that don't know, Graeme is another well-known writer and the author of two of my personal favorites; "Falls Creek Lessons" and the short story "ambush". (both can be found at Awesomedude)

It's absolutely great to have you both here! :2thumbs:

CJ

Hello GA!

My name is Steve and I have trying my hand on and off at this writing thing for a few years. I used to write under the name blackheart on CRVboy and on Nifty. I was pleasently surprised at the number of people who remeber A shot of Bourbon. That made me feel good seeing its been three years since it was written.

Steve

Hi Steve!! :D Welcome to GA! It's really great to have you here!

I've already had a welcome, but I'm not too proud to accept a second :D

Thanks, CJ!

Hehe well then here's a 3rd (even though I already welcomed you :P )

Welcome Graeme! :D:boy:

hehe, it really is great to see so many awesome people and talented writers! I can't wait to read more from you guys!

All the best,

Kevin

Hi Steve!! :D Welcome to GA! It's really great to have you here!

Hehe well then here's a 3rd (even though I already welcomed you :P )

Welcome Graeme! :D:boy:

hehe, it really is great to see so many awesome people and talented writers! I can't wait to read more from you guys!

All the best,

Kevin

Thanks Kevin! its good to be here!

and well I might as well jump on the bandwagon because I always answered yes when my mother asked 'If all your friends jumped off a bridge would you too?'

Heres a Fourth Welcome to Graeme! :lmao:

Steve