This kid has got to be one of us

JamesSavik

OMG, is this real? :o:lmao:

Yeah, you should see some of the stuff these guys can pull off, it's simply astouding.

If he is this good at dancing....I wonder how good he will be in BED, hehe. :devil:

I second that :D

Definitely a good vid, thanks for sharing....dunno about the question of his sexuality though, some of these straight guys can be pretty talented when you throw them behind a DDR machine for some strainge reason *shrug* Still impressive, either way.

That is simply amazing... We did DDR in gym last year... no one was that could, no where near, but we had a few good ones. The best one at it was this straight homophobe druggie... odd. :P

Kurt :D

I got an idea!

Why not write a story about this guy? I think our Kurt should write a short story about how he was chilling out at the arcade and a guy named Derik approached him and challenged him to a video game. After Kurtie beat him repeatedly, Derik asked him if he ever heard about freestyle DDR. Kurt played with the DDR machine before, but it was not something that he excelled at. Derik walked nonchalantly towards the DDR machine and chose one of the most difficult dancing routines. What Kurt did not know is that Derik was a dancer since he was 5, and spent two years of his middle school in Korea (his father served with the U.S. forces stationed there). While in Korea, Derik competed at freestyle DDR at the national level.

What happened after the music started playing? What happened with Kurt and Derik after the arcade? I can

Edited by Xiao_Chun

Definitely a good vid, thanks for sharing....dunno about the question of his sexuality though, some of these straight guys can be pretty talented when you throw them behind a DDR machine for some strainge reason *shrug* Still impressive, either way.

:*)

OOPS! I have unwittingly bought into a stereotype- specifically str8 guys can't dance/gay guys can.

I can't dance unless I'm on fire or bees are chasing me in which case I can be very light on my feet. I should know better.

JS

:*)

OOPS! I have unwittingly bought into a stereotype- specifically str8 guys can't dance/gay guys can.

I can't dance unless I'm on fire or bees are chasing me in which case I can be very light on my feet. I should know better.

JS

James, I think I've got you beat for the title of worst dancer at GA: I've definitely got two left feet! :P

• Site Administrator
James, I think I've got you beat for the title of worst dancer at GA: I've definitely got two left feet! :P

Yeah, but you've got two right feet, too (at least every goat I've seen has, so I'm assuming you do, too). :P

How that complicates your dancing ability remains to be seen, but it opens up some interesting possibilities....

Dancer

No str8 boy could move like that. :P

Great clip! And I agree with your assessment concerning his orientation. Check out another clip on the same site. Two cute guys who are roommate cadets at the AF Academy. One roommate 'secretly' cams the other dancing in their room. http://www.glumbert.com/media/dancewhiteboy. :great:

Jack B)

WOW! :2thumbs:

GOSH! I wanna learn to do that! :boy:

Actually where can you go to play on one of those? :P

Have a fantastic day everyone!

Kevin

Hi Kevin.

I think every arcade has those machines. They are called DDR, which stands for

Yeah, but you've got two right feet, too (at least every goat I've seen has, so I'm assuming you do, too). :P

How that complicates your dancing ability remains to be seen, but it opens up some interesting possibilities....

Yes, but dance steps seem designed for the two-legs.. Humph, discriminating, I say! :2hands:

As for four-footed dancing, wouldn't you know? Or don't Echidnas Dance?

That was excellent, Graeme! :lmao:

All I want to say is you ain't seen dancing until you've seen disco-goat! B)

Conner :boy:

• Site Administrator
I don't type with my hooves. :wacko: :P

:blink: I'm not sure I want to know anything more on this subject....

Yes, but dance steps seem designed for the two-legs.. Humph, discriminating, I say! :2hands:

As for four-footed dancing, wouldn't you know? Or don't Echidnas Dance?

Echidnas wobble. It comes from having short legs, unlike goats. However, I can appreciate your point on discrimination. It means you have to come up with your own moves instead of copying everyone elses, but I'm confident you're capable of doing that. Any goat that wears sunglasses, must have enough imagination to figure some cool moves....

WOW! :2thumbs:

GOSH! I wanna learn to do that! :boy:

Actually where can you go to play on one of those? :P

Have a fantastic day everyone!

Kevin

You can also opt for the home version, if you aren't yet up to embarassing yourself in public :P I own it for PS2 (you have to buy the dance pad as well, which costs about $30 for a decent, new, soft pad, or over $100 for a hard pad - if you can afford it, the hard ones are a lot better....kinda like something else :D )

Dunno what all systems they're availabe for, but there are several versions out there for PS2 - might have to get it online though, I don't typically see them for sale in stores *shrug* Might just be me haha

You can also opt for the home version, if you aren't yet up to embarassing yourself in public :P I own it for PS2 (you have to buy the dance pad as well, which costs about $30 for a decent, new, soft pad, or over $100 for a hard pad - if you can afford it, the hard ones are a lot better....kinda like something else :D )

Dunno what all systems they're availabe for, but there are several versions out there for PS2 - might have to get it online though, I don't typically see them for sale in stores *shrug* Might just be me haha

When I first read your post, Jalaki, I read homo version. :lmao:

Maybe one day, such games and stuff will come in a gay version too. :great:

When I first read your post, Jalaki, I read homo version. :lmao:

Maybe one day, such games and stuff will come in a gay version too. :great:

Well, if you think about it, in the stereotypical way, any version of it is the homo version :D

From another angle, any version I play is as well. :P

Haha, I wonder if I still have the pics of my ex and I playing it :P

I don't type with my hooves. :wacko: :P

:blink: I'm with Graeme: I'm definitly not going to ask. :P

Echidnas wobble. It comes from having short legs, unlike goats. However, I can appreciate your point on discrimination. It means you have to come up with your own moves instead of copying everyone elses, but I'm confident you're capable of doing that. Any goat that wears sunglasses, must have enough imagination to figure some cool moves....

I wonder if DDR would work with four feet? :boy:

Happy Wobbling, Graeme! :P