[Jack Scribe] Other Avenues

Hi,

I just finished Other Avenues and was curious to know if you had any plans to write another book about the same characters...The end of the story was at a logical point, but it seems to me to be a good bit more story possibilities that could be utilized for this group of people. Personally, I was waiting to see Matt show up again deciding he made a mistake, only to find Jerry and Bill together. Could be interesting if Jerry and Bill and the rest of the gang ran into him in New York when they are in town to scope out the new management office..

Just my thoughts,

Kevin

PS Love all of your other works and am looking forward to more of Domes and Teapots... :great:

Hi,

I just finished Other Avenues and was curious to know if you had any plans to write another book about the same characters...The end of the story was at a logical point, but it seems to me to be a good bit more story possibilities that could be utilized for this group of people. Personally, I was waiting to see Matt show up again deciding he made a mistake, only to find Jerry and Bill together. Could be interesting if Jerry and Bill and the rest of the gang ran into him in New York when they are in town to scope out the new management office..

Just my thoughts,

Kevin

PS Love all of your other works and am looking forward to more of Domes and Teapots... :great:

I kept thinking the same thing.

Sharon

I kept thinking the same thing.

Sharon

Hi Keven and Sharon,

I keep running through my mind a continuing story, set in Chicago, that will move the Other Avenues guys forward and I would cross-pollinate the plot with a couple of characters from Splash. Remember Russ the Northwestern med student - now a doctor - and Trev who has joined a management consultant firm in Chicago. 0:) They are still a couple and this was part of the Splash Epilogue...maybe on purpose. :P

Whaddya think?

Jack

Hey Jack,

I definitely like the idea...You have a natural way of tieing the two stories in through Coulter working as resident at the hospital...plus does Trey join Franklin Associates??Also have to wonder if Jerry and Bill haven't seen the last of Mr Porter??

Kevin

Hi Keven and Sharon,

I keep running through my mind a continuing story, set in Chicago, that will move the Other Avenues guys forward and I would cross-pollinate the plot with a couple of characters from Splash. Remember Russ the Northwestern med student - now a doctor - and Trev who has joined a management consultant firm in Chicago. 0:) They are still a couple and this was part of the Splash Epilogue...maybe on purpose. :P

Whaddya think?

Jack

Hey Jack,

I definitely like the idea...You have a natural way of tieing the two stories in through Coulter working as resident at the hospital...plus does Trey join Franklin Associates??Also have to wonder if Jerry and Bill haven't seen the last of Mr Porter??

Kevin

As I stated in the current D/T story: BINGO! :2thumbs: That exactly will be the premise for the connections between the characters. I'm not sure about Mr. Porter...he's probably going 'away' for several years. Unless, there is a legal technicality or a prison break. 0:)

Jack B)

Oh but you would NEVER do anything like that now would you???? :devil:

By the way, I am liking your newest also...Domes and Teapots sounds like another winner.... :2thumbs:

Kevin

As I stated in the current D/T story: BINGO! :2thumbs: That exactly will be the premise for the connections between the characters. I'm not sure about Mr. Porter...he's probably going 'away' for several years. Unless, there is a legal technicality or a prison break. 0:)

Jack B)