• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

You're putting me out to pasture?

Not unless your pasture has a good place for you to sit and keep writing? Otherwise, let's keep you are your favorite writing location. ;)

image.png  You get the cool new icon.  Now that we have more people at that level, we probably need to add more :)

These levels are based on the amount of achievement points.  Achievement points are biased toward people creating content.  You still get points for reactions and such.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@Myr

The notification surprised the heck out of me; I still can't figure out what half the metrics on GA are or how they work. However, now that I've reached level 14 of 14, does that mean I'm done? You're putting me out to pasture? LOL

This one I wasn't expecting at all.

Run freeeeeeeeee!!!!!

baby animals pony GIF by Acorn TV

• Haha 5
  • Site Administrator
50 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Fine, I'll keep writing. I started the final chapter for a new story yesterday so I guess I'll finish it. Spoiler: it includes politicians and travel. 

Do we have secret meetings? Or a cool handshake requiring 14 different hand moves? 

There we go... I added a new goal post, so you have something to reach for. ;)

• Like 2
  • Wow 3
11 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@Myr

The notification surprised the heck out of me; I still can't figure out what half the metrics on GA are or how they work. However, now that I've reached level 14 of 14, does that mean I'm done? You're putting me out to pasture? LOL

I'm not sure what the metrics are either.  It seems I have two different levels of scribes depending on where I look on my profile.  I understand this one, but the other seems to have a different metric.

Edited by raven1
  • Like 2
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, raven1 said:

I'm not sure what the metrics are either.  It seems I have two different levels of scribes depending on where I look on my profile.  I understand this one, but the other seems to have a different metric.

I have no idea what you mean.

• Like 4

Hi Myr,

On my personal profile page under Your Achievements bar are my Scribe level, Badges, and Reputation.  Reputation is where you will find other scribe rating.  To see that rating, you scroll over the number in that button (mine is 38.3k) a popup shows a different rating. You can also click the Reputation button and look at the green box in the top left corner which also shows that information.

My achievement level is Mythic Scribe, but the level under reputation lists me as a Master Scribe, 2nd class.

BTW, since it is public info I checked other members' profiles and found the same differences.

Edited by raven1
  • Like 3
  • Site Administrator
10 hours ago, raven1 said:

level under reputation lists me as a Master Scribe, 2nd class.

That was still showing up?  That was the old, previous stuff.  It's been addressed.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Myr said:

That was still showing up?  That was the old, previous stuff.  It's been addressed.

Hi Myr,

I didn't know this was a problem or I would have reported it directly to you.  You always impress me with how effeciently and quickly you fix things things like the on GA

• Like 3
On 3/27/2023 at 4:20 PM, Carlos Hazday said:

@Myr

I'm afraid it's not 14/14, it's 14/15 so you've got more work to do.  Sorry.  

• Haha 3
On 3/27/2023 at 5:00 PM, northie said:

Surely, that's an incentive to Myr to add more levels. What's higher than Epic? 

No Idea Reaction GIF by Busythings

I believe the rank above Epic is Celestial.  

• Haha 4