[dkstories] DoH chapter 27 is out

So even in the Republic there is prejudices against women :ph34r: . Hmm... Garret has shown a weakness in his personae. This is in stark contrast to his defense of the laws of the Republic on how fair they are.

And what is it in Aaron that makes Garret out of balance? :(

Finally I was nearly to write of the incident in the buffer zone as something unimportant. So what does the treaty say about the laws validity of the Empire and the Republic in the buffer zone. For me - the laws of the flag of the ship - is the laws that should rule in this situation. And upon that note that Garret ordered that all complying laws should be followed by the commander of the rescuing warship. So who is responsible for that? The commander or Garret. And should the actions have been reveived by a commission afterwards?

This is really a very thrilling psycological novel. And the bishop is very cunning - maybe Masako should be more involved in this as a woman and a true born she should have some very good advantages over the bishop.

Edited by Ratatosk
So even in the Republic there is prejudices against women :ph34r: . Hmm... Garret has shown a weakness in his personae. This is in stark contrast to his defense of the laws of the Republic on how fair they are.

And what is it in Aaron that makes Garret out of balance? :(

I'm not sure quite what it is, but I'll bet something happened on Braxix.

I think that Aaron is influencing Garret more and more, literally by design.

Finally I was nearly to write of the incident in the buffer zone as something unimportant. So what does the treaty say about the laws validity of the Empire and the Republic in the buffer zone. For me - the laws of the flag of the ship - is the laws that should rule in this situation. And upon that note that Garret ordered that all complying laws should be followed by the commander of the rescuing warship. So who is responsible for that? The commander or Garret. And should the actions have been reveived by a commission afterwards?

This is really a very thrilling psycological novel. And the bishop is very cunning - maybe Masako should be more involved in this as a woman and a true born she should have some very good advantages over the bishop.

My guess on the buffer zone incident is that the Empire wants to use it as an excuse for a war.

I think its obvious whats going on here.

Garret's pregnant with Aaron's manbabies and is having moodswings.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Site Administrator

I've finally caught up :)

The story started off as a personal account, then moved into traditional space opera, and finally to social/political drama. I'm not sure if that's where it's staying, because there's a lot of the space opera saga unresolved. I suspect the political and military situations will resolve themselves together, but that's still a long way away.

I'm still not sure what to make of Aaron....

I've finally caught up :)

The story started off as a personal account, then moved into traditional space opera, and finally to social/political drama. I'm not sure if that's where it's staying, because there's a lot of the space opera saga unresolved. I suspect the political and military situations will resolve themselves together, but that's still a long way away.

I'm still not sure what to make of Aaron....

I love the way the story as changed, and you never know quite where it is going.

I'm definitly predicting a move by Sol.

Aaron, hmmm... he definitly makes me suspicious too, especially due to the way Garret acts around him.

Since you are predicting it, I guess there will be no move by the Sol Empire... :fire:

LoL!!

Well, we shall see! But remember, I could, if my predictive power proves that capable, predict that the Earth will still exist next Tuesday. :P