Graeme joins the Millennium club!

C James

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: 1000 posts!!! :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Graeme has set a new GA record! He has reached 1000 posts in record time! Just 5 1/2 months after joining GA, he has made his 1000th post!

6.11 posts per day! :oB)

Graeme, you are truly a poster extraordinaire! :2thumbs::worship::2thumbs::worship:

Congratulations in making it to the Millennium club in RECORD TIME!!!

• Site Administrator

I should point out that the only reason C James is so happy is because he was the previous record holder, which didn't suit his image of 'lurker' very well... :P

Thanks, CJ, Drewbie and Kurt! :D

I should point out that the only reason C James is so happy is because he was the previous record holder, which didn't suit his image of 'lurker' very well... :P

Thanks, CJ, Drewbie and Kurt! :D

I don't recall saying who the previous record holder was? 0:)

Graeme, seriously, this is great. You add a lot to the forums (both in quality, and quantity!) and it is deeply appreciated.

:2thumbs::2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

CJ

Graeme is now a postwhore alongside wit CJames. Congrats from Up Above. :P

But not for very long as CJames nears 3000 posts level...never happened in GA history.

That means I have to watch his counter and then I will announce my new title for those with 3000 posts.

More to come...I'd give it a week and CJ will be at 3000. :devil:

Graeme is now a postwhore alongside wit CJames. Congrats from Up Above. :P

But not for very long as CJames nears 3000 posts level...never happened in GA history.

That means I have to watch his counter and then I will announce my new title for those with 3000 posts.

More to come...I'd give it a week and CJ will be at 3000. :devil:

Hey! :o

I'm nowhere near 3000! :ph34r: And in any case, never been done before? Take a look at Myr's post count!

What we really need to pay attention to here, though, is Graeme: He set the all-time GA record for fastest to 1000 posts.

Now that's one postaholic Echidna! :P

Edited by C James

I'm nowhere near 3000! :ph34r: And in any case, never been done before? Take a look at Myr's post count!

What we really need to pay attention to here, though, is Graeme: He set the all-time GA record for fastest to 1000 posts.

I can't deny CJ that Graeme reached the millennium club without fail the fastest in all of GA (Still in Fairy Tale mode I am... hehe), but if it wasn't for you and a few others who responded or began posts, Graeme woudn't have had the desire to post very often.

• Site Administrator
I can't deny CJ that Graeme reached the millennium club without fail the fastest in all of GA (Still in Fairy Tale mode I am... hehe), but if it wasn't for you and a few others who responded or began posts, Graeme woudn't have had the desire to post very often.

Very true. I tend to be reactive rather than proactive, so I need others to say something first. C James is very good at that.

Just as a side point, while my first 1000 was slightly faster than CJ's first 1000 posts, his second 1000 were a lot faster (he reached 2000 in less than 10 months) and while he may not make 3000 in his first year, he won't be far off it.

However, thanks everyone! I didn't join GA to reach 1000 posts, but once I became a member I felt I had an obligation to join in. I'd like to thank everyone here for making this a great place, and in particular Myr and the administration team for providing us with the opportunity to participate and make new friends. :great:

I'm still making up a name anyway...I already have a few in consideration.

Cheers, mate!

And yes, the quality factor is not easily recorded electronically, but it sure shows in your posts.

And I can't help noticing CJames joy at having "heavy posting" buddies; definitely a sign of addiction... ;)

Very true. I tend to be reactive rather than proactive, so I need others to say something first. C James is very good at that.

I don't see how you can say that... I almost never post...

However, thanks everyone! I didn't join GA to reach 1000 posts, but once I became a member I felt I had an obligation to join in. I'd like to thank everyone here for making this a great place, and in particular Myr and the administration team for providing us with the opportunity to participate and make new friends. :great:

I certainly second that! Myr has built something very special here, and I've made many new freinds here.

I'm still making up a name anyway...I already have a few in consideration.

Might I suggest "forum lurker" :ph34r:

I'm not exactly up to date as how the ranking system works. I noticed that at some point, I turned to a darker shade of pink. And I now have "prolific" in front of member, though I did not add much in terms of writing input (a couple poems I didn't announce and two pages in NJ's round robin).

But if indeed there is no official name yet for someone going over 3,000 posts, "quiet lurker" or "shy lurker", the understatement of the millenium of a poor soul who's in total denial could be a way to recognize the postholism and give hooved ones a little peace.

Sowie sprach BW...

I'm not exactly up to date as how the ranking system works. I noticed that at some point, I turned to a darker shade of pink. And I now have "prolific" in front of member, though I did not add much in terms of writing input (a couple poems I didn't announce and two pages in NJ's round robin).

But if indeed there is no official name yet for someone going over 3,000 posts, "quiet lurker" or "shy lurker", the understatement of the millenium of a poor soul who's in total denial could be a way to recognize the postholism and give hooved ones a little peace.

Sowie sprach BW...

The ranking system is automatic and post-based. I'm not sure what the actual number levels are, thoguh.

As for me, I deny that I am in denial! :ph34r:

Graeme is an asset to any forum and his writing is top shelf. I've been a fan since I stumbled upon New Brother. :worship:

New Brother in addition to Falls Creek Lessons and Heart of the Tree are some of the best writing that the web has to offer. Graeme's novels are powerful, written with great skill and a gentle, good-natured innocence that is as unexpected as it is welcome. His short stories are pure gold too.

If you haven't read any of his stories, then what's keeping you!? Off you go! Just remember to pack a lunch because you won't want to stop until you are done. :lol:

• Site Administrator
Graeme is an asset to any forum and his writing is top shelf. I've been a fan since I stumbled upon New Brother. :worship:

New Brother in addition to Falls Creek Lessons and Heart of the Tree are some of the best writing that the web has to offer. Graeme's novels are powerful, written with great skill and a gentle, good-natured innocence that is as unexpected as it is welcome. His short stories are pure gold too.

If you haven't read any of his stories, then what's keeping you!? Off you go! Just remember to pack a lunch because you won't want to stop until you are done. :lol:

This advertisment is completely unpaid and spontaneous.

... if the keyboard off?

... okay. Thanks, James. The usual payment, I presume?

This advertisment is completely unpaid and spontaneous.

... okay. Thanks, James. The usual payment, I presume?

Hey Graeme,

my congratulations non only for the number 1'000, but above all for the "contents of your posts. Humor, feeling, sense, it is always a pleasure to converse with you. :worship:

BTW, how many of these 1'000 posts in the subforum "games" ?

......New Brother in addition to Falls Creek Lessons and Heart of the Tree are some of the best writing that the web has to offer.
How much did you pay James ? I could do it for cheaper :lol:

What I say above is non only gratuitous but real, from heart :2thumbs:

No payment necessary... unless you feel motivated to write a sequel: New Brother.. the College Years. :lmao:

I'll second that!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Though, I'm looking forward to the rest of "heart of the Tree" too! :2thumbs:

• Site Administrator

I'd love to do a sequel, but I've learnt my lesson -- I won't start a new story until I know how it will end. So far I haven't managed to come up with a decent plot and finish that would allow me to do a good sequel.