[LittleBuddhaTW] Um....am I missing something?

I wonder why I cant see it :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

It must be AOL, the most retarded browser in the whole history of the internet (and yet I still use it :P )......or, a plot by the evil anti Elton John maniacs to keep people who use AOL from reading LB's stories :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

edit: Nope, just looked with IE7 and it's still not there....are you sure, Goatstew???

I wonder why I cant see it :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

It must be AOL, the most retarded browser in the whole histroy of the internet (and yet I still use it :P )......or, a plot by the evil anti Elton John maniacs to keep people who use AOL from reading LB's stories :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

edit: Nope, just looked with IE7 and it's still not there....are you sure, Goatstew???

Goatstew, eh? :lol:

Well, I guess I can look again, if you keep me off the menu... :P

OK, the banner for LB's page shows up as the 10th hosted banner on the hosted main page. This works whether I'm logged in or not, and I tried clearing my cookies just in case.

Try clearing your cookies and cache, and then let me know what you see as the 10th banner on the hosted authors page.

CJ :boy:

I have the same problem and it gets odder and odder. After clearing my cookies, with AOL and from the main home page the hosted link shows LB but the hosted link on the forums page doesn't. And with IE its just the reverse. :blink:

Sharon

I have the same problem and it gets odder and odder. After clearing my cookies, with AOL and from the main home page the hosted link shows LB but the hosted link on the forums page doesn't. And with IE its just the reverse. :blink:

Sharon

It's a conspiracy, I tell you!!! .....a Goat conspiracy!!! :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: