Timothy's Story by Sinbad

I'm begging again...

Timothy's Story has been on eFiction since January 2nd 2007. It picked up a review (a kind review - thank you very much!) quickly but since then, nothing.

I would REALLY like to know what you all think of it. Should I give up writing 'cos I'm clearly no good at it, or is it worth persevering to try and get good?

The review the story did get includes the comment that the reviewer isn't sure if it's a true story so let me clear that up:

It's on eFiction - it's fiction. I did put a comment to that effect in the disclaimer at the beginning of the story.

However, it is BASED on fact. I drew my memory of real events together to make up the bulk of the story, but the ending denouement is entirely fictitious.

Please, please, please let me know what you think of this story!

If you like it you might also like my other two: 'Winter Holiday' and 'Lord Richard'.

Thanks - really, THANKS!

Sinbad :2thumbs:

Timothy's Story

This is an endearing and heartwarming read, and I fully recommend it!

I won't give away any spoilers, but it is very realistic, and I think one underlying message is it never too late.

Thank you Sinbad! :2thumbs:

CJ

• Site Administrator

I agree :) Definitely don't give up writing. I'm sorry to take so long, but I haven't been reading a lot of stories -- it usually take a recommendation from a friend before I do.

:great: Keep up the good work!