I'd definitely like to commend Graeme for an excellent job in writing this short story. I was expecting something totally different. Nevertheless, I am very pleased with this story. Both sad and touching, I recomment 'Ten Years' by Graeme for everyone to read. Click here to read it :D

I'd definitely like to commend Graeme for an excellent job in writing this short story. I was expecting something totally different. Nevertheless, I am very pleased with this story. Both sad and touching, I recomment 'Ten Years' by Graeme for everyone to read. Click here to read it :D

Absolutely seconded!!

The surprise twist in this story really threw me, and the underlying theme is one I very much like.

Brilliantly done, I won't say more except for one thing: Go read it!

• Site Administrator

Thanks, canundra!

The surprise twist in this story really threw me, and the underlying theme is one I very much like.

Surprise twist? What surprise twist? 0:)

Life is rarely perfect. It's what we do with the imperfections that makes all the difference.