You probable didn't even read it... you just wanted to be the first one to post the thread LOL

I liked it, but damn the ending is a pain in my backside.

Great Job Dom... I can't wait for the next one.

So Travis, in the midst of a very terrible day for him, can only relax when he talks to Dennis? And Dennis always gets distracted when he talks to Travis? Huh :)

I like the Owen/Dennis friendship. It's funny and amusing to see them talk to each other. Still, I'm rooting for Travis and Dennis to get together.

I wish Owen would get his head out of his butt about Aiden though. And I wish the same thing about Aiden.

And what happened to Ryan, Lacy, and Chris??

Still, I'm rooting for Travis and Dennis to get together.

Me too. But I think it would never happen...I think Dennis isn't gay, the most between him and Travis is a good friendship. You know, like when you call your best friend because you just want to & then talk about nothing? :)

anyway, i'm rooting for owen and aiden to get back together. Wow this chapter is great :D I like ALL the conflicting emotions in Travis & Dennis.

cheers,

Rad

I think it's safe to say that Owen still has demons regarding the attack he received from his parents. It also seems the real reason why Aiden and Owen split is because Owen has to come to terms with those demons on his own or else he'll never feel worthy of anyone.

I'm sort of answering a blog comment Lucy made in Dom's blog.... it's my own option though I have no real barring on how true it is.

Edited by Bardeara
You probable didn't even read it... you just wanted to be the first one to post the thread LOL

U sir R incorrect.

Twas posted before 10PM(my time), I read it, Then went to comment on it and saw no one else had, So I figured if someone had to start the thread, It might as well be me for once.

I still think Travis likes Dennis, And I think Dennis likes Travis too, I'm just not sure in which way yet.

That is all.

Edited by I luv Dom
Me too. But I think it would never happen...I think Dennis isn't gay, the most between him and Travis is a good friendship. You know, like when you call your best friend because you just want to & then talk about nothing? :)

anyway, i'm rooting for owen and aiden to get back together. Wow this chapter is great :D I like ALL the conflicting emotions in Travis & Dennis.

Dom's portrayal the Travis character is indeed intriguing, with Travis crying for help without admitting it to himself or to others... On the other hand, he is attracted to Owen, who has obviously got the hots for Travis too. Unless he is just trying to prove something to Aiden, that is. Owen's demons are similar to Travis', so there could be a sound base for understanding each other. I am looking forward to learning whether Owen clicks with Travis. Will he end up in the tub with Travis instead of Dennis? Dennis does not appear to be very responsive to Travis' hints, to say the least. Is he not interested, lacking empathy, or confused?

Travis and Dennis WILL get together....they must :(

Dennis may not be gay in general but i think he may like Travis because afterall they are made for each other. Yay! Anther chance at the hottub :great:

Definately not rooting for Owen and Aiden to get back together. I'm not a fan of Owen at the moment- he's a self-centred, overly idealistic spoilt brat. Owen needs a little whiny boyfriend so that they can cry and be overly dramatic together.

I'm also not pissed at Aiden like everyone else seems to be. He's a bit slutty tho but theres nothing wrong with that really, I mean, Travis is slutty and noone seems to have the shits about that.

Edited by writeincode

LOL its because Travis is 'slutty' along with a lot of other things... Like amusing and spontaneous. But I wouldnt say Aiden is slutty, I just don't like the way his treating Owen.

LOL its because Travis is 'slutty' along with a lot of other things... Like amusing and spontaneous. But I wouldnt say Aiden is slutty, I just don't like the way his treating Owen.

I guess Aiden is just less of an ice queen than Owen, rather than a slut.

I'm not adverse to the way he is treating Owen tho. They've been together long enough and Owen needs to move on- there's no subtle or tactful way to put it. I also think that telling Owen to stear clear of Travis was a nice thing to do considering Owen's presumably emotionally needy nature. Owen would be a one night stand for Travis. If a guy came onto you and you didn't quite reject him but weren't completely responsive wouldn't you warn your friend/ex if he started coming onto them?

Travis is quite amusing tho. I :wub: Travis...

Edited by writeincode

Hmm its hard to say, Travis really isn't that bad, Aiden doesnt really know Travis well enough to think that he would be bad for Owen.

Its funny how when I read this story, Owen almost seems like an entirely different person.

I just didn't think it was a good idea for Aiden to warn Owen against anyone, if he really wanted Owen to move on then he wouldnt have done it himself he should of asked one of the many friends that they share together to tell him. Or even Ben someone who Owen totally trusts, he shouldnt have done the deed.

And oooh, writeincode your from Aussie to? So am I! QLD'er hehe.

Edited by Lychee
I'm not a fan of Owen at the moment- he's a self-centred, overly idealistic spoilt brat. Owen needs a little whiny boyfriend so that they can cry and be overly dramatic together.

Travis might not be whiny, but it can't be denied he sounds pleading when talking to Dennis on the phone. Neither Owen nor Travis seems to be able to extricate himself from the grip of their respective demon, so trying to accomplish that together might be a good idea. In other words, I sort of agree with you in that respect.

I'm not adverse to the way he is treating Owen tho. They've been together long enough and Owen needs to move on- there's no subtle or tactful way to put it. I also think that telling Owen to stear clear of Travis was a nice thing to do considering Owen's presumably emotionally needy nature. Owen would be a one night stand for Travis. If a guy came onto you and you didn't quite reject him but weren't completely responsive wouldn't you warn your friend/ex if he started coming onto them?

Well, wasn't Aiden Owen's first? And how long were they together? If I remember correctly, Aiden did do stuff with other people before he hooked up with Owen. Such was not the case for Owen. He was running away from his uncaring family, trying to make sense of the mess he was in, and then having to deal with new people. Aiden helpled him with that (although he wasn't the only one). I think it's because of the fact that being with Aiden was what helped normalize his previous situation in TLW that is making it so hard for Owen to 'move on'.

But I dunno. Just a thought.

Edited by canundra
Its funny how when I read this story, Owen almost seems like an entirely different person.

OMG, that's just what I was thinking....IMO Owen has a lot of Rory tendancies. He's way more selfish and self absorbed this time around, and Aiden's like Luke and Travis has Aaron qualities, minus the getting caught stealing cars and taking the blame for Luke, who was really the guilty party the whole time.

Definately not rooting for Owen and Aiden to get back together. I'm not a fan of Owen at the moment- he's a self-centred, overly idealistic spoilt brat. Owen needs a little whiny boyfriend so that they can cry and be overly dramatic together.

I have to disagree....Owen behaves like he is because he is hurt. He wants to get back with Aiden, but Aiden keeps givin ghim mixed signal :thumbdown: Owen is just trying to protect his wounded heart :(

Cheers!

Rad

Well now it makes sense why you don't like Owen. :P I really don't like Aiden in this story and for whatever reason he needs to get over his distance thing he's doing to Owen. No offense but maybe a little space should have been thought out better. I have ex's that I stay in contact with and it sounds like he plain dumped owen and moved on. Travis I see as being everybody's pal, if it wasn't for the fact that he likes Aiden he probably would've been more fun than flirty. I don't like how he isolates everyone....Wait, actually I don't like how ALL of them Isolate themselves from eachother. It used to be everybody was all happy and having fun and this time there all trying to avoid eachother. I don't think I like this story as much as TLW, probably because I haven't seen a single relationship spark the entire time. :wacko:

IMO Owen has a lot of Rory tendancies. He's way more selfish and self absorbed this time around...

Could that impression be caused by the change of perspective from first to third person? If you look at the world through the eyes of somebody else, you might not notice that that person is self-centered.

OMG, that's just what I was thinking....IMO Owen has a lot of Rory tendancies. He's way more selfish and self absorbed this time around, and Aiden's like Luke and Travis has Aaron qualities, minus the getting caught stealing cars and taking the blame for Luke, who was really the guilty party the whole time.

I think you have that last part backwards...Luke took the blame for Aaron who was guilty all along. Or did I misread DD?

I think you have that last part backwards...Luke took the blame for Aaron who was guilty all along. Or did I misread DD?

Actually, what happened was that Luke lied to Rory about what happened. Do you remember when Jase told Rory that Luke spends all of his time and energy blaming Aaron for things he didn't do??

Actually, what happened was that Luke lied to Rory about what happened. Do you remember when Jase told Rory that Luke spends all of his time and energy blaming Aaron for things he didn't do??

I disagree. Luke blamed Aaron for stealing the car and framing him because that is exactly what Aaron did. Check out the Epilogue - part of chapter 36 - which includes "...while the police were interviewing Aaron about the accident, he

Yeah but you have to remember that Luke ended up with Grandma Alice, and she probably pressured Rory to add that stuff at the end. I get the feeling that Luke not only stole the car he was in on his birthday, but also, the Jeep he was driving in the story when Rory came to live with him. We have no evidence to suggest otherwise