anyone know?

Anyone know why when i post to the library nothing happens? I have posted two or three times now and they never get posted. Do the moderators dislike my poems? or did i do something wrong? please help =)

To the Library at 'GayAuthors'? Or the Library on my website?

I'm not sure why they wouldn't show up there. There really isn't an unfair or harsh judge of talent in either one than I know of. Are you sure you 'approve' it and then wait for moderators to post it online? Lemme know, k?

Hmmm... If you mean posting here in the forums then I have no idea what is going on. Pm Myr and ask him what's going on, it could have something to do with the permissions that are set on this board.

• Site Administrator

You have to be in the "Author" group in order to post to the Library here on GA.

Its com's library i've been trying to post to. The same one that has the New GFD chapters. I'll change my status to author/reader and see if that wont work. I'll try that after work, i'm almost late now hehe.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..