Okay, I might be getting carried away with the forum games, but they're just so much fun, and they seem to be fairly popular. Here's another classic, very simple game!

This or That

Give two choices to the person who posts next. That person chooses. They give the next person two choices. That person chooses. It goes on and on and on. :D

So....

Roll in an ant bed, or make out with George W. Bush?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I might be getting carried away with the forum games, but they're just so much fun, and they seem to be fairly popular. Here's another classic, very simple game!

This or That

Give two choices to the person who posts next. That person chooses. They give the next person two choices. That person chooses. It goes on and on and on. :D

So....

Roll in an ant bed, or make out with George W. Bush?

Since Vlista did not choose---I will---Bring on the ants! Wa ha ha !

new choice: go to a drug store and--buy pads for your mom--or--buy condoms and astroglide.

Edited by JimB
Since Vlista did not choose---I will---Bring on the ants! Wa ha ha !

new choice: go to a drug store and--buy pads for your mom--or--buy condoms and astroglide.

Buy Condoms and astroglide.

shop on black friday or shop at Nordstroms.

Edited by Drewbie
Eww both are gross,

Guess im selling my soul, Benedict XVI it is.

Dr Laura, or Dr Phil.

I severely detest Dr. Phil, but I don't know of Dr. Laura.. lol...

Still I'll go with picking her.

Which up and coming anthologies are you most excited about? Fairy Tales or Blizzard?

Krista

I severely detest Dr. Phil, but I don't know of Dr. Laura.. lol...

Still I'll go with picking her.

Which up and coming anthologies are you most excited about? Fairy Tales or Blizzard?

Krista

DR LAURA!!?? :blink: thats a google search just screaming to be made Krista :P

Which anthology Hrmmmm...

I'm gonna go with Blizzard because it comes first, have to keep my excitement in check.

Beatles or Rolling Stones...

DR LAURA!!?? :blink: thats a google search just screaming to be made Krista :P

Which anthology Hrmmmm...

I'm gonna go with Blizzard because it comes first, have to keep my excitement in check.

Beatles or Rolling Stones...

Lol, I'm taking back my earlier choice and choosing Dr. Phil after my google search... shew. (Foot in mouth moments suck)

Let's see.. Beatles.

MTV or Vh1

Krista

MTV or Vh1

VH1. At least they play videos once in a while. O.o

Fruits or vegetables

Vegetables! Despite being a fruit, I totally relate to vegetables when I'm on the sofa watching TV. :)

Hmm, how about... Battlestar Galactica - Original series or new Sci-Fi Channel series?

Hmm, how about... Battlestar Galactica - Original series or new Sci-Fi Channel series?

Personally I like the new series...the old one was before my time, not that I haven't seen it :)

ok....on the topic of Sci-Fi. Stargate or Stargate Atlantis?

Stargate Atlantis!

Boo! Stargate SG1 all the way!

Flowers for sure. I don't eat chocolate.. lol

Romantic movies or horror flicks?

Krista

Totally depends on the romantic movie or the horror flick, haha. Though assuming I get to choose who I'm watching it with, I'll go with "horror flicks" 'cuz he scares easy and thus I get more cuddling and can be all protective :D

Futurama or Family Guy

Boo! Stargate SG1 all the way!

I totally agree Jalai

Totally depends on the romantic movie or the horror flick, haha. Though assuming I get to choose who I'm watching it with, I'll go with "horror flicks" 'cuz he scares easy and thus I get more cuddling and can be all protective :D

Futurama or Family Guy

Tough call, I've watched both. I'd have to go with Family Guy though.

Better to play soccer on a nice day or in the rain? (or any sport you prefer)

I totally agree Jalai

Tough call, I've watched both. I'd have to go with Family Guy though.

Better to play soccer on a nice day or in the rain? (or any sport you prefer)

LONG LIVE STEWIE!

I generally try to avoid moving faster than 0mph, but... In the rain! (those soccer guys are hot!)

Broccoli, or Liver

LONG LIVE STEWIE!

I generally try to avoid moving faster than 0mph, but... In the rain! (those soccer guys are hot!)

Broccoli, or Liver

Ewwwwww, broccoli id hav to say. (Family Guy sux and FUTURAMA KICKS MORE ASS THAN CHUCK NORRIS)

Go through the day being all sweaty or going through the day with bad hair?