Jump to content

davewri

Members
  • Posts

    1,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by davewri

  1. davewri

    Dinner Party

    Clarence Thomas might want to study the old case of Loving v. Virginia before he steps out too far.
  2. davewri

    DSNW Chapter 4

    Oops! Maybe this is part of another story?
  3. davewri

    Chapter 4

    One of the most interesting stories I have read. Waiting for more.
  4. davewri

    CDMX • XXXVI

    Not really a cliff hanger. We have all waited for this chapter and sorta knew it was coming to this. Dear author is not going to kill of one of our favorite characters?
  5. davewri

    CDMX • XXXIII

    “Unless something happens" Not exactly a subtle cliff hanger.
  6. davewri

    CDMX • XXIX

    While we are riding unicorns thru fields of clover under a rainbow I predict something bad will happen soon.
  7. davewri

    Chapter 32

    Chapters get longer if you repeat them three times? Oops!
  8. davewri

    Chapter 25

    Alabama native resents such a comment. Author can do better.
  9. davewri

    CDMX • XXV

    Something big is going to happen soon. Like that change in the air before a thunderstorm.
  10. davewri

    CDMX • XXIII

    This seems so easy and too smooth. I foresee some trouble brewing. Our esteemed author is setting us up.
  11. davewri

    CDMX • XXII

    Already three pages of reactions to this chapter. You are doing something right... an interesting, well written product.
  12. davewri

    Chapter 1

    I can't draw a straight line with a ruler and forget about freehand circles. Armand is way ahead of me!
  13. davewri

    Erupt Ch 14

    Good to know the right people to get something done.
  14. davewri

    Chapter 102

    Most all of my teachers were born early in the last century, and they certainly acted like it. Assume most are dead by now. And they would not last long in the current social/political climate.
  15. davewri

    Chapter 102

    Stephen’s right; it’s time to put this aside. It seems a good place to end this story.
  16. davewri

    Jared

    I'm hooked. Waiting for a lot more information.
  17. davewri

    CDMX • XVII

    I don't expect the Russian spy will give up so easily. I fear for the innocent little Liebe.
  18. Seems like I did miss that part. My mind wanders at times.
  19. “Don’t bother. I’m sure Liebe’s gonna wake us up with plenty of time for me to cook breakfast." They did not bother to check in on their precious daughter?
  20. davewri

    Chapter 6

    Better to write and post these stories when you are sober. WTF?
  21. Anger management is not a cure. It only teaches you how to bottle up the anger longer, which will eventually explode.
  22. Great danger ahead. We often see what happens when a person tries to break away from an abusive partner.
  23. I know it happens, I've seen it in my own family. I cannot understand why an otherwise intelligent person chooses to stay in a toxic, violent relationship.
  24. davewri

    Combustion

    We’re not done with Shaun by a long shot, but it may be a long time before he makes his next appearance. A long term cliff hanger? Shaun knows way too much damaging info.
  25. davewri

    Dim Sum

    Something just does not feel right about Shaun and Frank.
×
×
  • Create New...