Jump to content

davewri

Members
  • Posts

    1,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by davewri

  1. davewri

    Dim Sum

    That last sentence sort of ended the party on a dark note.
  2. davewri

    The Big Apple

    it dawned on me that for all he knew about me, I knew virtually nothing about him. Not a good place to be after you have spilled your dangerous life story.
  3. I was at the DMV waiting patiently and I needed to fill out a form and wanted a solid surface to write on. I went to an empty counter space at a closed window away from anyone A security guard came up and told me I could not stand at a closed window and I should "sit down and wait, like everybody else". I stared him down and he walked away. It helped that I was six inches taller and fifty pounds heavier than the little weasel.
  4. davewri

    Buttered Balls

    I know he has rationalised the workplace relationships situation, the problem there is if someone decides to cause trouble the spin they can put on such things makes it very bloody difficult for those concerned..... he needs to be careful. Office romance can often lead to real problems. (Speaking for a friend.)
  5. davewri

    Chapter 20

    Could it be that Will finally meets his true love?
  6. davewri

    Chapter 6

    I would pass on buying that lodge. But the clever author might surprise us.
  7. davewri

    Chapter 2

    The joker contractor that tried to rip off my parents didn't know my father was a retired police officer. Things did not go well for him.
  8. davewri

    Chapter 2

    Contractor sounds like he thinks he's the only choice.
  9. davewri

    Chapter 18

    "Friday the 13th seemed like a good reason to post a chapter." Yes, indeed. Every chapter is a pleasant surprise.
  10. davewri

    Slave Labour

    Yes! I remember reading this before. Was a good story and I will enjoy reading it again.
  11. davewri

    Chapter 163

    I really have enjoyed this story but it seems to go on forever. Thank you for all the effort you have made to give us this story.
  12. davewri

    Chapter 163

    Is there an ending coming any time in this long saga? A long chapter once a week rather than drip, drip, drip?
  13. He might not know his real name in any case. Imagine his father used a lot of aliases when on the move.
  14. he should have taken a moment to see what the status of his father's investigation Police can now check who researches online certain crime stories like arson and murder. Why would someone in another state lookup an unsolved case? Videos of onlookers are taken at crime scenes and fed thru facial recognition software. Big brother is getting more tech savvy.
  15. davewri

    Chapter 5

    I'm going to stop here. This is going to get ugly and I don't need to subject myself to this. Maybe look for more "happy" stories...............
  16. davewri

    CoF Ch 9

    A lot of missing back story. A lot of mayhem like this must have really strong reasons. Arson, battery, killing livestock, and attempted murder must be something big.
  17. davewri

    Chapter 64

    I suspect some of the trustees are somehow involved with the dirty deal. Always follow the money trail.
  18. davewri

    CoF Ch 7

    Perhaps his phone was off.
  19. davewri

    CoF Ch 7

    Hope all those cameras got good photo evidence.
  20. davewri

    Chapter 2

    Girls like Marcy do not go away quietly. She could be trouble.
  21. davewri

    Chapter 2

    I first read this story years ago. Reading it again is like a time machine with flashes of memory.
  22. davewri

    Chapter 7

    We seem to be a long way from "happily ever after". Waiting for book number four.
  23. davewri

    Chapter 2

    Another story without chickens and roosters. What in the world is coming next ?
  24. davewri

    Chapter 10

    Want to bet the Child Services lady is envolved in the scam?
  25. davewri

    Chapter 7

    There still seems to confusion about chickens and roosters. Chickens lay eggs without help from roosters. There will soon be baby chicks after the rooster does his part.
×
×
  • Create New...