Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,536
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. G'day y'all. My head aches. Mum went to church without me. I can't handle the reverb from the organ. Blessed be my brothers and sisters.
  2. Not me. B was the one sayin' it had to be long but not too long.
  3. Awww geez, it's all about length ...
  4. dughlas

    Happy Hour

    😁
  5. I drink coffee and have a beard ... and a bad hip 🤪
  6. Job application???
  7. I want to work on the diagonal from the top right to the bottom left ... oh and enhance the mayo with a bit of pepper jam.
  8. Greetings Albert. I'm doing okay. It's time for my afternoon quiet time. Hope you and Steve are well.
  9. Greetings y'all. It's chilly (51/10°) raw and blustery. That's 20-25° cooler than yesterday.
  10. So what you really had were BBB's.
  11. dughlas

    Chapter 1

    Gee, if only I could get an angel to "flashy-thing" me. Only of course after giving me something to remember in the first place. More please.
  12. dughlas

    Siala Kalael

    Well, at least Damain wasn't shocked to learn he's a father ...
  13. I want to brush the tangles out of his hair.
  14. Hi bro. It's currently sunny, warm (67/19°) and blustery. We're expecting a strong cold front to pass later and cool things down for the next few days.
  15. Greetings Albert.
  16. The less time spent in hospital the better. People can get sick going there. Did the docs fully answer any questions he or you had?
  17. Yeah, you don't want to touch that ...
  18. Mine certainly is.
  19. Some cultures have included dog in their diet for centuries.
  20. Native Americans would hunt and eat bear. They also used the fat as grease and a hair dressing.
  21. Maybe if you stopped writing the kind of stories that generate such thoughtful and heartfelt comments you'd have more time for us. Or maybe just maybe I could invite Chase to come to mum's for a nice southern vacation ...
  22. What sort of cheese? Some types are, as you likely know, better suited than others.
×
×
  • Create New...