Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. Welcome to GA!
  2. Sorry Sasha! He's ours now
  3. CassieQ

    Arguments

    CHAPTER TEN: ARGUMENTS Mikeal woke up to someone stroking his hair. He yawned and rubbed at his eyes, warm and content. He rolled over to give Adam a kiss then struggled out from the warm cocoon of sheets. Adam grumbled and tightened his grip on him. "Don't go," Adam mumbled. "Gotta pee," Mikeal argued, disengaging from Adam's arms. "I'll be right back." He used the restroom and stretched a little bit before washing his hand
  4. CassieQ

    Avoidance

    Thank you aditus. Mikeal can be a little silly sometimes
  5. Congratulations to all the winners!!!
  6. Congratulations Mann!!!!
  7. Wow. Nick's birthday and his mum do not go hand in hand at all. That was very hard to read. And while I understand that Nick's mom is very very sick, I still kinda sided with Craig in this chapter (surprise)! She has a very supportive and loving family and I can't imagine the kind of turmoil they would go through if her attempt was successful. I was surprised by Craig's support, but I still don't like the guy and I don't trust him. I do like how supportive Dave was. I think Nick would have fallen apart if he hadn't been there for him. Very powerful chapter, lots of emotions.
  8. I do like how Nick made the first move here. (Go Nick Go)!! Dave on the other hand, is acting like a complete dick. So he lost his temper. Doesn't make what he did remotely okay, even if he did apologize for it. I feel so bad for Nick, why does he have to be everyone's punching bag?
  9. Loved the interaction with Dave at the end, though I hate that Dave just left him there, in the cold and alone and hurt.
  10. I was suspicious of Linda from the moment she sat down at the lunch table with Nick, but I think a part of me was just as hopeful as Nick was that she had turned over a new leaf. That died the minute she started kissing him on the couch. I was like "Oh crap". However, I do like Dave a little bit more now.
  11. CassieQ

    Halloween

    Mikeal's confidence is growing with each chapter, but he is still very shy about some things, so he does blush on occasion. I think it's cute. Glad you liked this chapter, it is one of my favorites
  12. Nice try Proms
  13. CassieQ

    Halloween

    Thank you Lisa! This was one of my favorite chapters to write, it was just so much fun! I love Halloween and the boys were feeling sexy! I'm glad you like the ending. Mikeal won't have to wait too much longer Thanks for reviewing!
  14. CassieQ

    Green Haired Boy

    Thank you aditus. I'm glad you are giving my story a read. I hope you continue to enjoy it
  15. CassieQ

    Halloween

    CHAPTER NINE: HALLOWEEN The month of October seemed to fly by for Mikeal, in a frenzy of midterms, dates and costumes. When Halloween arrived, Mikeal was actually relieved. While he hadn't had much to do to prepare, Julie had been in a constant freak-out for the last week and Adam kept thinking of last minute additions for their costumes. Between a frazzled friend and a preoccupied boyfriend, Mikeal was ready for some hard-core relaxation after Halloween. He went ov
  16. CassieQ

    Complications

    Thank you Lisa. Glad you liked the chapter. I think Marigold is more a product of her upbringing. She grew up, got married and had kids, so I think she is expecting the same of her children. Having a husband and kids made her happy, so she thinks getting married and having kids will make her children happy as well. So yes, she is a little pushy, but her intentions are good. And yes, I agree that Mikeal will be much better off if he comes clean to his family, but he is worried. I don't understand parents that get angry with their children for being gay and I agree that it shouldn't matter. But you still see it sometimes and it is very sad. And Marigold's constant attempts to set Mikeal up with girls shows that she obviously has no clue her son is gay, so Mikeal is unsure how they will react. I think it is normal for him to be scared and worried. Thanks for the review!
  17. CassieQ

    Complications

    Thank you Ron. Glad you are liking it
  18. ….excuse me for a moment while I pick up the shattered pieces of my mind up from the floor... damn Stellar.
  19. CassieQ

    Outing

    I am really liking this story. I love seeing Brandon going from a dismal situation to a dream come true. However, after the ominous prologue, the still absent Lump and this Scar dude, I have a feeling it's not going to be smooth sailing for Brandon. The scene with Jon was hilarious. I was guessing Chase, but I had a few more clues than poor Brandon. Looking forward to reading more!
  20. CassieQ

    Death of a Dream

    Gabe is disgusting. Poor Brandon, sounds like he is a sucky situation right now.
  21. CassieQ

    Prologue

    Well. I'm going to guess he is up to no good. Mysterious opening. I like it!
  22. CassieQ

    Complications

    CHAPTER EIGHT: COMPLICATIONS Adam was a little tired from their activities in the middle of the night, but couldn't help but feel cheerful as he got up and ready for work. He showered, dressed and was preparing a light breakfast when his boyfriend stumbled in from the other room, sleep disheveled and wearing the sheet from the bed. Adam couldn't resist grabbing the knot holding the sheet together and pulling Mikeal close for a kiss. "When do you have to be at work?"
  23. No matter how many times I read it, the enormity of what happened at the end of Chapter 4 is still hard for me to wrap my head around. Yugan. The kitten. Yugan was the kitten. Yugan was the !@#$%* kitten!! NOW I'm wondering what Yugan will be seeing in future chapters. Was he stored with Mira or Shay? Will he be seeing the mysterious Australian compound that Mira is held in or is he in some unknown place with Shay? Or is he somewhere completely different? I wouldn't put it past you More questions Stellar! We need Chapter 5!!!
  24. Revision or rewriting. I have ADD and when I am going back through something I wrote to find mistakes or figure out what is wrong with a certain scene or just edit in general it's really hard for me to focus and concentrate. I depend a lot on my beta reader and editors to help me out during the revision process and they are worth the world to me.
×
×
  • Create New...