Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    Green Haired Boy

    Thanks Lisa. Yes, there are corsets for men. I was surprised too!Mikeal is little shy but definitely willing to take some chances. I like that about him Chapter two will be up soon!
  2. CassieQ

    Green Haired Boy

    Mikeal is a little peculiar sometimes He's definitely making some interesting discoveries. Thanks for the review!
  3. CassieQ

    Green Haired Boy

    Thanks carringtonrj. Glad I could write something non scary for you! Geeks is a lot of fun to write, I'm really enjoying it and appreciate the feedback
  4. CassieQ

    Green Haired Boy

    Lots of fun characters in this one. Mikeal was pretty brave, now maybe he can actually try a kiss when he thinks the guy is awake, lol. Thanks joann!
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  6. I love mysteries, even though I am very bad at trying to figure out who did it. I loved the descriptions in the story, especially of the fall colors. Very nice!
  7. CassieQ

    Green Haired Boy

    Thanks Daddydavek. I'm working hard and hope to have some more for you soon!
  8. CassieQ

    Green Haired Boy

    Thanks Mann. I like Mikeal, he is a bit confused but very cute. And a bit bold, stealing a kiss from a stranger! Glad you liked it!
  9. CassieQ

    Green Haired Boy

    Thanks Cole Matthew. I'm glad you like the characters. (And the corsets too )
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETNESS!!!
  11. CassieQ

    Green Haired Boy

    Chapter One: Green Haired Boy Mikeal was in trouble. With a capital T. And trouble was staring at him in the form of a waify blond female with a pout on her very red lips. "I'm not hitting on you," the girl repeated, as if to make sure Mikeal knew that. "I know. But I'm just trying to tell you that I don't know how to put that on you," Mikeal explained. "I'm just watching this booth for a few minutes." "Well, I want one, but I need to make
  12. CassieQ

    Geeks

    A shy Star Wars geek love falls in love with an outgoing anime geek. As friends, family and old flames get in the way, will the two find a way to make it work?
  13. Well, this is disappointing. I guess I'll make my sister read it first and get her take on it
  14. Hot damn! Never read the books, never intended to see the movie, but that is a serious hottie
  15. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Ron. It's the ending of one story and the beginning of another I appreciate the review and I'm glad you liked it.
  16. CassieQ

    Weekly Wrap Up!

    Feel better Trebs!
  17. CassieQ

    Family

    I hope you don't disappear. But I hope that the job in Iowa is a good new beginning for you.
  18. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  19. LOL. I can't help it Joann, I love hearing about your antics!
  20. I've been watching this very interesting thread for a while, but I'm not quite sure where Sasha is going with her comment about tags. I agree with Myiege. I also read the tags. But in my mind, tags are used more to find the type of stories you ARE looking for, instead of warning readers away from stories. Unlike SOL, GA doesn't have tags for subjects such as incest, beastiality, cannibalism, etc, because they are usually in violation of GAs content rules. GA focuses on providing quality gay fiction, therefore it is not an "anything goes" type website that needs that type of extensive coding. In regards to "Home Grown" it was not the tags that turned me off of reading it, it was the molestation and incest warnings. So I think readers still know what they are getting into, even if they ignored the tags. But if you write anything that is taboo, whether you agree with the reasoning behind it or not, I think the writer should be prepared the accept that not all readers are going to love it. Of course, that can be said for almost any type of story, but with taboo subjects, especially.
  21. Thank you comic. I think Pandora can influence whoever makes contact with her first, gay or straight, male or female. Kitt saved the day, but it will take more than that to defeat Pandora for good. And of course I let her back out. When have I been nice? Thanks for the review!
  22. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Ron. I'm glad that you found the story so engaging. To answer your question, no, I do not write this all the time. Sometimes, I write even better I agree with you and aditus, I don't think anyone wants to come across Pandora, she's a troublemaker. Sorry about the end though. I couldn't resist a chance to let Pandora come out and play again. I appreciate the review and I'm glad you enjoyed the story
  23. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  24. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
×
×
  • Create New...