Thank you Cia. Writing is more than just a hobby…maybe an obsession would be the right word? LOL. No, seriously, I write because I enjoy it and it's fun. I have thought about publishing, but it's not something I'm interested in right now. I have a job, and writing is what I do for fun. I worry if I published something for profit, it would start to feel more like a "job" and less like "fun". So I try very hard to keep them separate.
Thanks Mann, Myiege came up with some great questions. I'm glad you liked Save Tonight. A lot of the plot came from losing a friend of mine back in December. I miss him very much and when I was thinking of a wishing well, I knew one of my wishes would be to have a chance to see him again. So I drew a lot on those two things, how much you could miss someone and wanting to just have more time with them when I was writing Save Tonight.