Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    Changes

    CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: CHANGES Mikeal woke up to the insistent beep of his cell phone and grabbed it. There was a text from his mom, asking if she could come up. He texted her back and extracted himself from the tangled limbs of his boyfriend. Wishing he had thought of getting up early to take a shower, he settled for rubbing a wet washcloth over his skin and pulling on fresh clothes. When he reached the living room suite, he saw Marigold sitting on the sofa with two large Styrofoam cups
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
  3. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  4. Haley Mills was the teacher, Ms. Bliss. Dennis Haskins was always the principal I think, even in the early days.
  5. CassieQ

    New Year

    Sorry about your computer Lisa. I didn't know it would be too hot to handle! Mikeal can't handle conventions or college parties, but he was definitely in his element here. And Hyacinth's situation was very complicated, which I also think Mikeal handled very well. No wonder Adam thought he was so sexy. (Adam is so adorable when he is smitten. I love it). Glad you liked the chapter and again, sorry about the computer. (Love the smoking pun though)! Thanks for reviewing.
  6. CassieQ

    New Year

    I'm glad you liked the chapter. Adam, being more experienced, was a much more dominant presence in the relationship, but things are evening out now. So it's true that they are on much more equal footing, which I think is good for both of them. Thank you for reviewing!
  7. CassieQ

    New Year

    It was nice seeing Mikeal shine in his own element. (And marking his territory was nice too! Thanks for the review!
  8. CassieQ

    New Year

    Adam was definitely more reserved with his feelings but at this point I think it's pretty obvious to both of them that he is head over heels! Thanks for reviewing!
  9. CassieQ

    New Year

    Sorry for the long delay, but I'm glad you like the chapter. Thanks for reviewing!
  10. I laugh at my own jokes. Not just a chuckle, but full on, unable to speak, tears rolling down my face, falling onto the floor laughing. The worse a joke is, the harder I laugh. My coworkers constantly encourage me to tell unsuspecting patients a joke, just so they can watch my reaction.
  11. CassieQ

    New Year

    CHAPTER SIXTEEN: NEW YEAR Adam fidgeted nervously as Mikeal helped him tie his tie before the New Year gala. Mikeal was explaining the process as he did it, but the close proximity of the other boy and the scent from his hair and cologne drifting up was distracting Adam. And if he thought he hated wearing suits, that was nothing compared to a tuxedo. With a fucking bow tie. He scowled. “And no scowling,” Mikeal said, glancing up at him before pulling the edges of the tie to se
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SEXY THING!!! (Now get over here for your birthday spanks! )
  13. CassieQ

    Rip: Trebs

  14. I remember playing in college, while drinking way too much coffee and staying up way too late even though we had things to do the next day. Can't believe how long it's been around!
  15. CassieQ

    Retribution

    Thank you so much, I am glad you enjoyed Unrequited. There are some interesting characters here for sure. Unfortunately there are no plans for a sequel right now, but there is always a possibility that could change. Thank you for the review!!
  16. I have the same problem. What I do is write a chapter or a certain amount of words on the work in progress, which would be L&G or Nemesis for you, then reward myself afterwards by working on an idea or story that is new or fun.
  17. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  18. CassieQ

    Christmas

    Yep, Adam is in love up to his eyeballs. Before college was definitely not good timing. I think they should have taken Adam's suggestion for the summer time too, but unfortunately they didn't and now we have this mess. Glad that you liked the chapter, thanks for the review.
  19. CassieQ

    Christmas

    Sorry about the lack of bitch-slapping Adam is a really good boyfriend for Mikeal right now. Mikeal is indeed bouncing all over the place and his Mom certainly didn't help matters. I'm glad you like the chapter and thanks for reviewing.
  20. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (Where's the cake?)
  21. CassieQ

    Adam

    Thank you! I'm glad you like their chemistry. I honestly don't know much about anime myself, just bits and pieces from when I was in college and also working in a bookstore. I'm so glad you like it and thank you for the wonderful comments
  22. CassieQ

    Christmas

    I think Adam is the only person who is keeping his head straight right now Mikeal is just a mess and his Mom is…well…his Mom. Glad you like it, thanks for the review.
  23. CassieQ

    Green Haired Boy

    Wow, thank you for the lovely comments. I'm glad you like it!
  24. CassieQ

    Christmas

    CHAPTER FIFTEEN: CHRISTMAS Mikeal was woken up, groggy but clear-headed, by the cheerful cacophony of a houseful of young children discovering presents. He felt Adam stir next to him and turned to kiss him awake. “Merry Christmas,” he whispered and Adam gave him a sleepy smile as he opened his eyes and stretched. “What time is it?” he mumbled, turning onto his stomach and pressing his face into the pillow. “5:20.” “Christ, someone needs to make that illegal
  25. CassieQ

    Sweet Aftermath

    How about we just bitch-slap everybody? It is good that Mikeal knows the truth. Fortunately, Mikeal does have really good parents that love him, but it was a really big thing they were hiding from him. Christmas will get interesting. I'm glad you liked the chapter, thanks for the review.
×
×
  • Create New...