Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. Congratulations!!
  2. CassieQ

    Halloween

    Thank you Timothy M. I'm glad you are liking it! (Hot sex included )
  3. CassieQ

    Giving Thanks

    Thank you Lisa. I like the feeling of being fresh in love, when you want to see the other person all the time and even a few days apart makes you miss them like crazy. I think most parents feel the way Marigold does. I know my Mom hated leaving me at college. (I think she cried). Even now, when I go to visits, she tries to get me to stay as long as possible. And yeah, Hyacinth pretty much killed the plan to talk to his parents. Glad you enjoyed the chapter!
  4. CassieQ

    Giving Thanks

    Thank you Lisa. I like the feeling of being fresh in love, when you want to see the other person all the time and even a few days apart makes you miss them like crazy. I think most parents feel the way Marigold does. I know my Mom hated leaving me at college. (I think she cried). Even now, when I go to visits, she tries to get me to stay as long as possible. And yeah, Hyacinth pretty much killed the plan to talk to his parents. Glad you enjoyed the chapter!
  5. CassieQ

    Giving Thanks

    Thank you Carrie. The con you went to sounds fun, I miss those days. It does sound like something the boys would enjoy, I'll have to get them back into a con soon!
  6. CassieQ

    Giving Thanks

    Thank you Cole Matthews. I'm glad that the feeling of Mikeal and Adam missing each other came across.
  7. I made a playlist for the weather…I think Disparition is on there 3 times. Not my usual type of music, but I like the way it sounds, kind of haunting and soothing at the same time.
  8. It's nice to see Shay and Mira back together again. This was an interesting chapter, seeing so much from Mira's perspective. (Especially the sexy time between Shay and Mira--very nice!!) Also interesting seeing that Mira is not infallible, stumbling over something as simple as a road sign that he could not read. (Shay should teach Mira how to read--I bet he would do well at it). I like that Mira soldiered on anyway and hope the he doesn't let this bring him down, the same way he did when La Tigresse escaped him back on Lucere. AND it seems like Mira has found a weapon that suits him…I wouldn't want to come across Mira with a katana in his hand Glad as I am to see our favorite duo reunited again, I am curious about what is happening elsewhere, with Yugan, Nyx, Elia and Konstantin. Looking forward to the next chapter!!
  9. CassieQ

    Giving Thanks

    CHAPTER ELEVEN: GIVING THANKS Mikeal almost floated through his classes the next day. Adam's confession, made in the magical early morning, kept circling inside his head. I think I'm falling in love with you. Mikeal liked the way that sounded. Falling. Because that's what he thought it felt like. A heady, scary, uncertain rush into something he couldn't predict or really understand, but wanted nonetheless. Adam and Mikeal filled the snat
  10. CassieQ

    Arguments

    Thank you for the review. It is ironic, the things that Mikeal and Adam are afraid of. I think part of it comes down to experience. Mikeal hasn't had a lot of experiences with relationships, and he is more open with his emotions because he's never been hurt. Adam has been in relationships and he knows what it feels like to be rejected, so he is more guarded. I agree, I am glad Mikeal finally got to hear it. I'm glad you are liking the story.
  11. CassieQ

    Arguments

    Thanks Lisa! Mikeal wants to tell his family, but there are complications up ahead. And no, Mikeal definitely heard and will remember Adam's confession. He certainly waited long enough to hear it
  12. CassieQ

    Arguments

    Adam has a good point. But yeah, they both have things they are scared of, but they are willing to face them for each other And they fought, but then they made up. Thanks for the review, I'm glad you are liking it.
  13. Some days I SWEAR I would rather work for Station Management. How long do the interns usually last? I think I would AT LEAST make it a week, maybe two
  14. LOL. Thankfully I never had to share a room with my sister. We could barely stand sharing the same HOUSE.
  15. I am beyond obsessed. Right now, I have made my sister, my beta and a few of my coworkers listen to an episode. I think I've gotten one of my younger coworkers hooked….she is going to made her fiancé listen too It is fantastic.
  16. Congratulations Graeme!!!
  17. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Valkyrie71 and I'm glad you enjoyed it, ambiguous ending and all. (I like to think so too).
  18. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Ron. I do like ambiguous endings, and I wanted to leave this one open to the reader. So it can really go either way. I'm glad you liked it
  19. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thanks Mann. This was the first anthology I had ever written and I have always been fascinated by Greek mythology. I'm glad you liked it
  20. Thank you guys.
  21. Thank you Lisa.
  22. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thanks Lisa. Sorry about making you cry. I'm glad you liked it.
  23. CassieQ

    Arguments

    I'm always happy to play with the heart strings Lots of emotions indeed. Thanks for reviewing!
  24. CassieQ

    Comfort

    Thank you Cole. I think both our boys needed some TLC after a rough couple of days. I'm glad you liked it, thanks for reviewing
×
×
  • Create New...