Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    The Story

    I seriously hope that you plan on continuing this. I love the way things are developing between the two friends and you have a great beginning for a story if you plan to build upon this (I hope I hope I hope). Well done!
  2. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Sorry about the gross wallpaper. But if I had to deal with it, so do the people who read my stories. But I am glad that you enjoyed the story Yay for Kitt!! Thank you for the review.
  3. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you brink of time! I'm glad you liked the story so much! I researched a little bit of the story, but most of the information on remodeling the bathroom came from experience…I came up with the opening scene after tearing off wallpaper, removing a massive mirror and finding more wallpaper underneath. I, however, did not find a hidden niche that held a cursed statue (thankfully) Thank you especially for the comments about Kitt's reveal near the end. I wanted all the details to be clear to avoid confusion, but I never considered the fact that holding back would have provided a more enigmatic and mysterious conclusion. I like the notion that Matt might have hallucinated the entire scene with Kitt. Very intriguing. I like the ending as well. Pandora needed to be far away and removed from Matt and Kitt for them to continue their lives, but there is definitely a possibility for her to be resurrected to cause more chaos. And credit for the lack of red ink would go more to my editor and beta. I make a mess and they clean it up into a readable story! Thank you again for all of your feedback, it is very much appreciated!
  4. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you slytherin. Pandora had a strong hold over Matt, he would have been in a lot of trouble if he didn't have clever and observant Kitt around! Glad you enjoyed it!
  5. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Percy! Pandora can sow discord for sure, but she's subtle enough not to be noticed. I'm glad you liked the ending as well.
  6. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Dolores Esteban. I'm glad you liked it!
  7. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thanks carrington. Pandora is dangerous to be sure!! So glad to hear that you liked it!
  8. CONGRATULATIONS STELLAR!!! WELL DESERVED!!! (NOW GET BACK TO WRITING)
  9. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Pandora's Box releases misfortune, but no one said that was her only objective I liked taking on a literal them sometimes. Weird stories are usually the result, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for reviewing. (And yes, she is a jealous bitch. Fortunately, so is Kitt. )
  10. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you joann. Sorry about the sleep thing, I seem to make a habit of keeping you awake Glad you liked it!
  11. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Very nice. I like the optimistic tone of the ending, and hope things turn out well for Sam. I like the way you told this story and how you tied this into the theme as well, great job.
  12. CassieQ

    Don't Peek.

    Very cute! And anything involving a hedgehog is a win for me! Nice job.
  13. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Nicely done! I liked the twist. I was enjoying the story, but completely clueless until Helen was revealed. Then I went back and read it again, lol. I especially liked Dory's character. Reminds me of a sweet little croc I know Good story, thanks for sharing!!
  14. I like Brandon. I hate that he had to go through what he went through, but I'm glad that Aaron found a way to help him try and get past it. Wonderful use of words and I liked the way you lead us along, hinting at Brandon's painful past, but ultimately letting the story unfold naturally. Well done!!
  15. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    STATUARY "Oh shit." Matt sighed and ran his hand through his sweat soaked hair, not caring about the fine grit of plaster shifting in between his fingers. He and his boyfriend had just removed the massive mirror off of their bathroom wall only to find another wall-to-wall application of the same garishly ugly wallpaper they had spent the last several hours removing. Matt was sick of wallpaper; from the look of it, to the smell of the solvent, to the sticky adhesive, to the
  16. When a young couple discover a mysterious object in their rental house, they discover that Pandora is more than a myth, and more powerful than ever.
  17. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNER!!!
  18. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  19. Holy cow. 93,993 words? I better get cracking
  20. Oh yes, I did! Put your fly swatter away, there are still two more books! Glad you liked it so much and thanks for the reviews!
  21. There is a lot of theories about Leia and I love hearing them. It's very mysterious
  22. OMG indeed. Keith is not passive, but he has things in motion elsewhere
  23. Keith is capable of plenty of horrible things and he isn't afraid to kill. He's going to cause quite a bit of trouble for our boys, especially Brandon
  24. Their bonding definitely brings them closer than they ever have before. (Sorry about your eyes)
×
×
  • Create New...