Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    AWA

    Very true, but as it was Mikeal's first real drunk, I don't know if I can hold it against him But yes, Adam is more likely to wait until he is certain before he tells Mikeal his feelings. Glad you enjoyed the chapter and thanks for reviewing!
  2. CassieQ

    AWA

    Very true, but as it was Mikeal's first real drunk, I don't know if I can hold it against him But yes, Adam is more likely to wait until he is certain before he tells Mikeal his feelings. Glad you enjoyed the chapter and thanks for reviewing!
  3. CassieQ

    Julie

    CHAPTER SIX: JULIE Since Mikeal had given up his Labor Day weekend to spend time with him at AWA, Adam had promised the next three consecutive nights he had off of work to pledge towards his Star Wars education. Unfortunately, between classes, work and play rehearsals, he had precious little time to spare, and a few weeks passed before he could make it work out. He finally managed to arrange his schedule the way he needed to and on Thursday made plans with Mikeal, who wanted him t
  4. Happy New Year. Stay safe!!
  5. CassieQ

    Warm

    Thank you for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  6. CassieQ

    Avoidance

    I think Adam definitely put Mikeal's doubts to rest. Heating up for sure. Thanks for the review, I'm glad you enjoy it!
  7. CassieQ

    2013 Be Gone

  8. I always say dinner.
  9. I know most of these! And you are going way back…some of these are even from the late 80s. I grew up to these songs
  10. CassieQ

    Hangover

    Thanks Redsunshine. It seems a lot of people liked Adam's response to a sticky situation. I am definitely of the mind that romantic love takes time to form and I hate hearing "love at first sight". So yes, Adam is going to wait a while before he says it. Thanks for reviewing, I'll try to get Ch 6 up soon!
  11. CassieQ

    Hangover

    Thanks joann. Adam was in a tough spot, but I liked the way he was honest without being mean. Glad you are enjoying it and I'll try not to get behind on posting so you don't have to be kept waiting too much Thanks for the reviews!
  12. CassieQ

    Hangover

    Thank you Cole Matthews. I think Mikeal is just as confused as you when it comes to conventions and anime, but he tolerates it for Adam's sake I'm glad you liked it and all the more so with the pervy fangirl comments, lol. Thanks for the review.
  13. CassieQ

    Hangover

    Thanks Lisa. Adam is a sweetheart and he's not going to lie to Mikeal about his feelings, but he certainly didn't want to hurt him either. I think he handled it well I'm not sure anyone knows Mikeal's true feelings yet, not even him! LOL. But I think you are right, he's definitely "in like" a lot! I'm glad you like the chapter and thanks for the review.
  14. I don't know. I think I could rock that ostrich pillow.
  15. CassieQ

    Adam

    Julie is a good friend to Mikeal, which he definitely needs. Glad you like her. Thanks for the review!
  16. CassieQ

    Adam

    Julie is a good friend to Mikeal, which he definitely needs. Glad you like her. Thanks for the review!
  17. CassieQ

    Hangover

    Thanks Daddydavek. Adam is very mature, which is good for Mikeal. Glad you liked it.
  18. Who are your favorite writers?
  19. CassieQ

    Hangover

    CHAPTER FIVE: HANGOVER Mikeal didn't know what a hangover felt like, but he suspected he might have one. The light seemed too bright and cruel against his fragile eyes, sounds were too loud against ears that felt raw and vulnerable and his stomach wasn't quite where it wanted to be. His mouth tasted nasty too. He rolled over and buried his face in a pillow. As an afterthought, he spread his limbs across the bed, finding nothing but warm sheets. So Adam was up, but probably ha
  20. Hidden Sunlight and Veil of Shadow are incredible stories, I love getting a peek at the mind that came up with them!
  21. HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  22. I am in agreement with Myiege. I have a 14 year old boy in my clinic right now and he is about 5'9".
  23. Bless your heart girl. I'm sorry you've been having a rough time with it. Glad things seem to be better for you!
  24. Another excellent chapter. The beginning was really moving, because I can relate a little bit to what Danny is going through. A friend of mine died last December and every single thing I do to try to get into the Christmas sprit makes me think of him and it tears me up. Like Danny, I managed to get my Christmas tree up, but I've put all of maybe five ornaments up and the rest of my decorating is nonexistent. It's too hard. Maybe I need a Cayden to help me out too. I like the slow heat you have building up between Danny and Cayden, from the piercings to the post cigarette kiss. Danny seemed shy and hesitant at first, but once he has his mind set on something, he goes for it! Looking forward to seeing how this progresses!
×
×
  • Create New...