Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    Chapter 16

    Yettie, I am so glad that you enjoyed this so much. Thanks for all of your reviews; I love hearing what readers think!
  2. CassieQ

    Chapter 15

    Oh friken heck at last indeed! I'm so glad you liked the little details, especially from the girls Tibial had a lot of feelings and issues to sort out, but I think he'll be glad that he gave love, and Chad, another chance. And Chad...well let's hope he is older and wiser (And again with the spankings! Why does this story inspire such violence from the readers? LOL)Thanks for the reviews!
  3. CassieQ

    Chapter 15

    It sure seems they've come full circle. Glad you liked it!
  4. Have a great birthday!!
  5. CassieQ

    Life Update

    Sorry about the health issues. Those suck big time I've researched my family tree as well, but I don't think I'm going to be able to trace it back as far as you can. It's fun though, and you can really learn some interesting facts. Take Care.
  6. CassieQ

    Tricker

    Very sweet. I liked Will's laid back attitude and the playful (sexy!) nature of their relationship. Well done!
  7. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Icosahedron Cyril could hear the deep rumbling growl of the demon underneath the sound of his own pounding feet and the quick gasping breathes he drew as he ran. The air reeked of the demon's sulfur smoke, his own sweat, and desperation. He could hear the footfalls of his three companions as he careened wildly around a sharp corner, almost running headfirst into a stout wooden door and cursed roundly. When his patron had asked him to explore the primeval temple and bring back some valuab
  8. When former roommates Carter and Rory are separated after their freshman year, Carter finds himself willing to do anything to spend time with Rory…even delving into the intricate world of Dungeons and Dragons.
  9. I'm glad the PT seems to be going well. And good luck with the new position at work. I'll keep my fingers crossed and light a candle for you!
  10. Sad news. I only knew Vic through chat, but he always came across as friendly and energetic. I will miss him.
  11. Able to predict your day secondary to the song you have in your head when you wake up--sounds like a story.
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYR!!!
  13. It seems like the Nightrunner series should have ended as the trilogy, even though she was vehement about not having a trilogy out of those books. The first three are markedly different from the ones that came afterwords. But I have only read through the White Road, I haven't started Casket of Souls yet.
  14. CassieQ

    Couth

    So many reasons for you to be proud of Kyle
  15. I got started with the Nightrunner series and started the Tamir Triad from there. I actually like the Tamir books and the early Nightunners more than her more recent works.
  16. CassieQ

    Life isn't easy

    Good luck with the therapy hon
  17. CassieQ

    Remembering

  18. You can't face your fears if you are always running from them. Great blog Yettie
  19. I'm in the third book of the Tamir Triad on audio. I love audiobooks, because I can listen to them during long drives, or when I'm doing chores around the house. I'm also reading Beautiful Creatures and struggling my way through the Storm of Swords.
  20. CassieQ

    Chapter 14

    LOL. Your reactions tickle me pink! Tibial is a stubborn young man, who is still trying to figure out how he feels and what he is going to do. Five years is a long time, but the memory of being abandoned and betrayed can last a long time as well. Thanks for the review.
  21. CassieQ

    Chapter 14

    Humans are crazy. Tibial definitely has trust issues though, having being abandoned by not only Chad but Mia later on as well. He still sees Chad's actions as a betrayal. But they are both unhappy and need each other and are too stubborn to see it Thanks for reviewing!
  22. CassieQ

    Chapter 13

    Yep, Mia is out, the twins are in. They can't seem to get away from girls, but I have a feeling these two will be far less troublesome than Mia was. Tibial has done a lot of growing up and is a different person than Chad left behind years ago. Thanks for review.
  23. CassieQ

    Chapter 13

    Oh, I hope I didn't give the Yettie a headache. *kisses him on the forehead* Check out the next chapter, things will start to come together.
×
×
  • Create New...