Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. Hope you have a great day!!!
  2. CassieQ

    Chapter 15

    They are both pretty messed up, but they are working it out the best they know how. Tibial has a long way to go before trust, but he's willing to give Chad a chance, and Chad is determined to make it up to him.
  3. CassieQ

    For Gareth with love

    So sorry for you loss. Losing a pet is hard. I lost both of mine last year and I still miss them.
  4. CassieQ

    Chapter 12

    My boys are pretty stupid sometimes
  5. I remember when I started to read Binding...such fun! I'm going to have to catch up!
  6. You have okra? I love me some okra. Sounds like you are having an awesome summer!
  7. CassieQ

    Save Tonight

    'What do you want?' A wish reluctantly made, urged on by his little girl, brings Gavin something unexpected.
  8. CassieQ

    Chapter 11

    It's a hard time. Both of our boys have escaped death, but things are not over yet. And Mia isn't going to let go of Tibial so easily, either.
  9. CassieQ

    Chapter 9

    Tibial's world isn't a friendly one, that is for sure. If a young viable human isn't willing to help produce children, then society has no use for them anymore. It's a horrible way to think and live.
  10. CassieQ

    Courante

    Tristan found a new friend. Here's hoping that sparks fly!
  11. CassieQ

    Sarabande

    I liked the little details you had in this chapter, with the early morning routine. It gave it a very warm feeling that was a pleasure to read.
  12. CassieQ

    Prelude

    Intriguing start, looking forward to learning some more about these people
  13. That so sounds like something I would do! We are too much alike girl
  14. CassieQ

    Chapter 8

    One of my favorite things about Tibial is his determination. He never backs down. Thanks for reviewing
  15. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENEE!!!!!
  16. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you. It was fluffy. But I'm glad you like the story and the characters. I'm glad I left it off where I did too, writing the deaths of these characters would have been too hard.
  17. Happy Birthday!!!
  18. A few weeks ago from my friend Red
  19. In response to what Daithi said, I thought it was odd that Jo did notice the swelling and bruising, since earlier Jeremy was wearing sunglasses to cover it up. I like the description of both of the men in this chapter, they sound delicious.
  20. CassieQ

    Chapter 7

    Yep.
  21. CassieQ

    Chapter 6

    It is a dangerous game they are playing, but love and caution rarely go hand in hand.
  22. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thanks Yettie. I go for the literal sometimes This is probably the only time I will happily endorse a massive snowstorm The boys needed something to push them in the right direction. And I'm glad to see that you enjoyed it, even though it was something different than what you expected. I appreciate the review.
  23. CassieQ

    Chapter 5

    It is very bittersweet and a very sad chapter. Thanks for the review.
  24. CassieQ

    Chapter 3

    You're spot on about most of the details. Values are placed primarily on how many healthy children can be produced, for males and females. And homosexuality is strictly forbidden, true. Thanks for reviewing
×
×
  • Create New...